CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

mestamp73.jpg

mesrounded.jpg

mesoldschool.jpg

No offense meser...But writing the number of trains youve hit next to every panel you do is probably the stupidest shit ive ever seen...If you dont wanna be treated like a toy stop acting like one..RESPECT THE STEEL..Dont shame it by letting everyhead in your crew paint trains..You gotta earn your place on the lines.. Practice, get better and dont care what other people think...

P.S. The reason everyone is hating on you, is because you started a thread about your own crew, when you havent even established yourself as a respected writer..let alone a respected freight writer....:huh: Look at the bigger picture..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your missing the point here mesuno, you know this is going to happen because the majority of us are elitist assholes. but the fact is, now when people see your work instead of thinking 'damn, i see that guy on these lines a lot' theyre going to think 'damn thats that moolie from 12oz who rides his own dick'.

you said moolie!!! hahahahahahahahaha:lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled:

No offense meser...But writing the number of trains youve hit next to every panel you do is probably the stupidest shit ive ever seen...If you dont wanna be treated like a toy stop acting like one..RESPECT THE STEEL..Dont shame it by letting everyhead in your crew paint trains..You gotta earn your place on the lines.. Practice, get better and dont care what other people think...

P.S. The reason everyone is hating on you, is because you started a thread about your own crew, when you havent even established yourself as a respected writer..let alone a respected freight writer....:huh: Look at the bigger picture..

why would u tell him to practice and get better ... then say dont care what other people think

if someone doesnt care what others think then why practice and try to get better?

why is this thread still here? obviously no one cares about your flix xcept you and your homies. everyones still hating. i could think ov a hand full ov crews that deserve thire own shit. like APE klan & LAWS, i live right by a line and see that shit ery-day. i have seen more banks and roc shit on that line too. its like you trying to get every last cent outa every train you hit....bottom line; you made your crew look like fags in front ov the the world, you steped on your crews dick...........

thats nice you guys added fill effects to my end to end. you guys cant even handle shit properly. for you guys starting beef over nothing you can count on kesars frisco roof tops being gone by tomorrow as well as anything that your crew has running in the bay. youre an idiot for writing your crews over my shit when your crew doesnt even want the beef you just got into. youll see whats up homie. i would diss your freights if you guys had any in my yards. get up , and then i will go over you.

thats nice you guys added fill effects to my end to end. you guys cant even handle shit properly. for you guys starting beef over nothing you can count on kesars frisco roof tops being gone by tomorrow as well as anything that your crew has running in the bay. youre an idiot for writing your crews over my shit when your crew doesnt even want the beef you just got into. youll see whats up homie. i would diss your freights if you guys had any in my yards. get up , and then i will go over you.

the point isnt to handle it properly. i would personally shit on 90 percent of the stuff in this thread. keep making your self look silly.

why the fuck would you go over a "person" with your "crew", youre teammates dont want crew beef, by doing that youve givin mesr open season on all of your homies crew spellouts and crewshots, when they dont even have beef with him.... i guarantee you wouldnt say shit to mesrs face, we all remember what happened to cruel from wrtc when he fucked with mesr dont we? anyways, everyone keep doing what your doing, im not in that crew, but i know they kill shit from cali to nm to ny....