man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually a police dog is a DOG and it is TRAINED to attack you indiscriminately.

And I'm sure dude had HIS reasons to shoot the cop.

wrong, the dog attacks when given the order by the owner (officer). you can't be "trained" and "indiscriminate" at the same time.

you just asked me how did i know if it wasn't in "self defense." but how are you "sure" what "his reasons" were? anyone can have a reason. him being angry at cops and not wanting his bricks of cocaine being found. him being not giving a fuck anymore. these are all reasons. doesn't make them good ones.

Actually a police dog is a DOG and it is TRAINED to attack you indiscriminately.

And I'm sure dude had HIS reasons to shoot the cop.

What, you were there??? If not then how do you know this?

and were you there? why are you assuming this dude was a good samaritan being viciously abused by mr. evil cop?

i'm not a cop lover but you gotta admit there are cool cops too. these niggas got wives and kids too. you think they give a fuck about this shit off duty? no theyre at disneyland with their kids and shit.

apparently this is important news, according to tv. some nigga shot a cop and his dog, so they sent the swat team out and they shot him to death. that's kind of fucked up if you ask me... they send a swat team and shoot-to-kill for a guy that shot a cop, whereas niggas get shot every day and you'll be lucky if they issue a warrant.

go cop killers!

you're an idiot.

wrong, the dog attacks when given the order by the owner (officer). you can't be "trained" and "indiscriminate" at the same time.

you just asked me how did i know if it wasn't in "self defense." but how are you "sure" what "his reasons" were? anyone can have a reason. him being angry at cops and not wanting his bricks of cocaine being found. him being not giving a fuck anymore. these are all reasons. doesn't make them good ones.

What I'm saying is that the "story" has yet to be posted on here. And yall are automatically taking the cops side. For all you know the cop sicked the dog on him (yes as soon as the cop lets go the dog straight attacks "indescriminate" of whether dude is on the ground givving up, running, or attacking) and dude shot the dog in self defense and in turn the cop started bucking at him so he shot the cop in self defense. Of coarse I wasn't there either but the hypothetical scenario I just laid out sounds ALOT more feasible than say the dude just ran up on the cop walking his dog on some random shit.

i have no sympathy for dead cops.

1) they know what they're getting into when they become cops

and

2) you have to be a certain type of person to become a cop. usually one with a sense of superiority to other human beings.

there are exceptions, tho.

Cosigned!!!!

99.5 times out of 100 this is the type of person that becomes a cop and exactly what they become cops for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmpi1UJJaM

there are cool cops too. these niggas got wives and kids too.

Nazis had wives and kids too. They still chose the job that they did because it fit their personality and gave them the opportunity to do what they did. I'm sure some people thought they were cool as well.

They also wore uniforms of authority and had dogs that they sicked on people.

Sure there are cool cops (I think). Neighborhood Joe cops. Like, "Hi I'm Neighborhood Joe, your local police officer. Have a safe day." I personally haven't met them, but according to people [on the internet] they exist.

However this sounds like a revenge killing. Which is the equivalent of gang warfare. For example, if Member A of Gang X shot Member A of Gang Y, it's safe to assume that Members B, C, D, E, and F of Gang Y will go after Member A of Gang X. This leads to fullblown Gang Y vs. Gang X warfare, and it's a very bad thing, especially when innocent people get caught in the crossfire.

The cops aren't a gang yet, and that's a good thing, cause when the cops become a gang, we'll need new cops to protect us from the old cops, thus two sets of cops, and there can only be so many cops on the street before everyone starts getting paranoid.

Unless the cop/dog killer pulled a gat out on the Swat team, then I guess it can't be helped. Sorry for going off on a tangent.

I like watching dallas swat on tv.

They always build up that shit like its going to be crazy, then they flash bang the house where suspected gun and drug dealers are...only to find some migrant workers or a few cholos with 3 crack rocks and a .22.

Always laugh at the end. $3000.00 spent to arrest one of the 5 persons captured, find a small gun and 3 small rocks. Sweeet.

Most loyal too...muthafuckin blue wall is some serious shit

In response to arrow's post

Unionized like whoooa too. Even if they know there man straight up snatched a mother and child off the street, killed the child, and proceded to rape, mutilate, and kill the mother all on video... they'd still get a lawyer good enough to not only keep the cop out of prison but make sure he keeps his job.

(A little exagerated but you get the point.)

What I'm saying is that the "story" has yet to be posted on here. And yall are automatically taking the cops side. For all you know the cop sicked the dog on him (yes as soon as the cop lets go the dog straight attacks "indescriminate" of whether dude is on the ground givving up, running, or attacking) and dude shot the dog in self defense and in turn the cop started bucking at him so he shot the cop in self defense. Of coarse I wasn't there either but the hypothetical scenario I just laid out sounds ALOT more feasible than say the dude just ran up on the cop walking his dog on some random shit.

dude, are you serious? you can't claim "self defense" when you're shooting at a cop because he's apprehending you under conditions of the law. you claim self defense when shit like someone breaking in your house and putting a gun to your face. yeah you can kill him if you got the chance. you can't claim "self defense" for a cop pulling you over or searching you, or drawing his weapon and telling you to put your hands up. that's as ridiculous as martin lawrence in national security putting the cop under "citizens arrest."

and your excited "yes!!" when someone glad to see cops dead isn't exactly making you a neutral in this issue.

Nazis had wives and kids too. They still chose the job that they did because it fit their personality and gave them the opportunity to do what they did. I'm sure some people thought they were cool as well.

They also wore uniforms of authority and had dogs that they sicked on people.

what's that shit gotta do with anything? so you don't think there's a such thing as a cool cop? you comparing cops to nazis? go take your ass to singapore or indonesia and talk that same mess. you'll be crying about how nice american cops are.

what's that shit gotta do with anything? so you don't think there's a such thing as a cool cop? you comparing cops to nazis? go take your ass to singapore or indonesia and talk that same mess. you'll be crying about how nice american cops are.

You missed my point entirely. Maybe it went over your head.

dude, are you serious? you can't claim "self defense" when you're shooting at a cop because he's apprehending you under conditions of the law. you claim self defense when shit like someone breaking in your house and putting a gun to your face. yeah you can kill him if you got the chance. you can't claim "self defense" for a cop pulling you over or searching you, or drawing his weapon and telling you to put your hands up. that's as ridiculous as martin lawrence in national security putting the cop under "citizens arrest."

and your excited "yes!!" when someone glad to see cops dead isn't exactly making you a neutral in this issue.

Oh I get it now. YOU'RE a cop.:lol:

You missed my point entirely. Maybe it went over your head.

you thought you said something deep or something? i read exactly what you said -- and again, nazis don't have shit to do with this. last i checked cops here aren't systematically exterminating religious/ethnic sects like the nazis

dude, are you serious? you can't claim "self defense" when you're shooting at a cop because he's apprehending you under conditions of the law. you claim self defense when shit like someone breaking in your house and putting a gun to your face. yeah you can kill him if you got the chance.

What if you're sleeping and you wake up to an intruder with a gun to your face and you somehow blast him first... but it turns out it was a cop? Then the rest of the cops blast you and your story ends up on 12oz with people argueing about how you deserved what you got cause you shot a cop?:umm:

What if you're sleeping and you wake up to an intruder with a gun to your face and you somehow blast him first... but it turns out it was a cop? Then the rest of the cops blast you and your story ends up on 12oz with people argueing about how you deserved what you got cause you shot a cop?:umm:

what is your point? if that's how it ends up then that's how it ends up.