man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

Seriously, Theo, how old do you think this dude is? I figure he's got to be a teenager. Then again, I'm constantly meeting people that make it well into their twenties (or even beyond) with their heads crammed deeeep into their asses, so who knows.

But yeah, a cop must have fucked him over pretty bad-- he simply won't drop this shit. He keeps making 4 or 5 posts in a row, without responses from anybody else, and yet has to even acknowledge the facts of the case-- even after they were presented to him directly a page ago.

Anyways, it's kind of a shame that this got moved to Crossfire before I had a chance to post the link, because I think a lot of the people who would have viewed it there would benefit from learning the actual facts of the case. Crossfire is always like preaching to the choir, or to a roomful of belligerent teenage anarchists that just want to argue for argument's sake. I don't understand why we have to insulate the "pee in the butt" crowd from actual, informative news items.

*Incidentally, I was lost in New Jersey today, and a very helpful cop gave me detailed and accurate directions to get home. He did not ask to see my ID or shoot me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you don't seem to recognize the law. In your world rules should be based on your subjective view of "common sense."

YES!!!! That is why our country was founded on freedom from "nonsensical" laws! What happened? Now we live in a fucking police state drowning in laws and drowning in law enforcement and prisons filled to the brim!!!!

That is a cops job! That's not even me being biased by saying that! Why do you think when you ask a cop for help or even directions the FIRST thing they say is give me your ID, then they start checking you for warrants????

What fucking planet are you on? I have asked cops for directions and they simply gave directions. Not once did they ask for my ID or look for warrants. What parrellel universe is your space cadet goofy ass livin in?

YES!!!! That is why our country was founded on freedom from "nonsensical" laws! What happened? Now we live in a fucking police state drowning in laws and drowning in law enforcement and prisons filled to the brim!!!!

You could very well be the dumbest person to ever post here. And I mean that with all sincerity. Laws existed in the U.S. when it was founded. Law enforcement existed during the founding of the U.S.... the same people that founded the U.S. wrote law and order into the books. Law was here before you were born and will be here after you die. Quit cryin. "Freedom" in the constitution never meant living in a society free from laws. It meant freedom to practice your own religion, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, a free press, etc. -- not to live in a society free from any laws, you fucking moron.

I mean I can't believe you don't know this, this is shit you learn in like 8th grade. Are you even paying any attention in school? I was half-ass Middle School and even I remember this.

HAHAAHAHAAA!!! I love how you fucking ROBOTS call me young because i'm not a fucking ROBOT because I still have common sense!!!! I'm most likely older than you... but call me young alll you want! I'll take it as a compliment!:lol:

If you're older than many of us (I'm in my early 20's), and you think shit like "freedom" in the constitution means "free from having laws," and you think Canada doesn't benefit economically from the US, then you are possibly the saddest, sheltered idiot alive. There are 7th graders with more knowledge and experience than you.

You're a fucking idiot. That's why you keep posting idiotic posts and more lies. When you're defeated and have no reply, you just call that person a cop. Fuck you and I hope you get killed while running in public with a shotgun while you're practicing "self defense."

It's beyond obvious at this point.;)

You're the most biased scumbag idiot here. I'm going by what was said. If I was biased then why did I agree a couple weeks ago with your other "hate cops" thread where the dude was tazed. On that thread I thought you were simply an unbiased person talking about a random incident. But after reading more of your posts, it's evident you're far from unbiased, and you have a deep hatred for any authority, to the point of obsession. You are an obsessed, psychotic, hate-filled faggot. Do yourself a favor and call up your local psychiatric facility in regards to your obsessive compulsive behavior.

Again, if a cop was with his son and was shot in a drive by just for being a cop, what would your thought on that be? Would you blame the cop and his son?

Oh trust me... I'm biased as FUCK when it comes to the cops. But even I put that biased asside and said the cop was doing his job. You refuse to put YOUR biased asside and admit that maybe dude had a side to his story and a reason or a few for doing what he did.

YOU'RE MORE BIASED THAN ME!

What fucking planet are you on? I have asked cops for directions and they simply gave directions. Not once did they ask for my ID or look for warrants. What parrellel universe is your space cadet goofy ass livin in?

That's because they know you you fucking cop!:lol:

It's beyond obvious at this point.;)

You don't know where obvious begins and end. You're the same idiot that said the founding fathers of this nation wanted "freedom" from laws. You're the same idiot that said Canada doesn't benefit economically from the U.S. You're throwing out wild guesses and you've missed badly.

HAHAAHAHAAA!!! I love how you fucking ROBOTS call me young because i'm not a fucking ROBOT because I still have common sense!!!! I'm most likely older than you... but call me young alll you want! I'll take it as a compliment!:lol:

Really? it's not meant as a compliment. It means that if you're old enough to know better, and still sound like this, you're just fucking stupid. I'm in my late twenties, fairly well read and tech-savvy, and yet I cannot figure out what robots or common sense have to do with your argument.

If you acknowledge that you have read any actual article regarding this story, and care to discuss the facts of the case or your personal opinions about them, I will respond. Otherwise, thanks for making this the kind of thread that makes Crossfire a neccesary evil, and goodnight.

You could very well be the dumbest person to ever post here. And I mean that with all sincerity. Laws existed in the U.S. when it was founded. Law enforcement existed during the founding of the U.S.... the same people that founded the U.S. wrote law and order into the books. Law was here before you were born and will be here after you die. Quit cryin. "Freedom" in the constitution never meant living in a society free from laws. It meant freedom to practice your own religion, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, a free press, etc. -- not to live in a society free from any laws, you fucking moron.

Yes! and there should be laws! Don't kill people unless they're trying to kill you! Don't rape! Don't steal! Don't walk up to a motherfucker on the street and punch them in the mouth! LAWS BASED ON COMMON SENSE!!!! How did we get from laws that make sense to here?

Oh trust me... I'm biased as FUCK when it comes to the cops. But even I put that biased asside and said the cop was doing his job. You refuse to put YOUR biased asside and admit that maybe dude had a side to his story and a reason or a few for doing what he did.

YOU'RE MORE BIASED THAN ME!

I don't have to trust you. I already stated numerous times that you're biased against all cops. Thanks for agreeing with me.

You didn't put your bias aside. You just admitted you're "biased as fuck when it comes to cops." You don't just tuck that type of hatred away in a heartbeat. It's deeply rooted in you and it seeps out in all of your posts.

I can't be more biased than you because I've already made posts condemning cops actions. But if I feel the "suspect" is wrong then I'll condemn him. You on the other hand have not, and will not ever condemn a person for doing anything bad to a cop. So far 100% of your posts go against cops, and mine is more 50/50...

If you're older than many of us (I'm in my early 20's), and you think shit like "freedom" in the constitution means "free from having laws," and you think Canada doesn't benefit economically from the US, then you are possibly the saddest, sheltered idiot alive. There are 7th graders with more knowledge and experience than you.

Keep twisting my words Bozo!

You don't know where obvious begins and end. You're the same idiot that said the founding fathers of this nation wanted "freedom" from laws. You're the same idiot that said Canada doesn't benefit economically from the U.S. You're throwing out wild guesses and you've missed badly.

I said "freedom from NONSENSICAL laws" There you go twisting my words again. Because you have to. You can't dispute what I'm saying so you twist it into some nonsense and dispute your own words.:lol:

Yes! and there should be laws! Don't kill people unless they're trying to kill you! Don't rape! Don't steal! Don't walk up to a motherfucker on the street and punch them in the mouth! How did we get from laws that make sense to here?

So now you're backpeddling agreeing with laws.

"Don't kill people unless they're trying to kill you."

Both articles that were posted showed that he shot the first cop who never shot at him, and didn't have a dog. The cop wasn't trying to kill him. He jumped out the car and shot the cop and ran. The second cop was shot 8 times, which is obviously overkill with a shotgun.

There was a case out here of a cop out here in L.A. that shot a guy who was on leave from Iraq. They were pulled over for speeding and there was a short chase.. He was in the passenger seat. I saw the tape. Dude was laying on the ground and kept saying he was in the military and was on the cop's side. The cop told him to get up. So he said "okay, I'm getting up." As he got up, the cop shot him. I strongly opposed the cop's actions. When I heard he lost his job and was put on trial, I was glad. The difference between me and you is that I look at the SITUATION and only the situation, and I try to determine who is right and who is wrong -- you just look at who's the cop and who isn't, and then you automatically take the side of the person that isn't the cop.

Then quote me.

My pleasure.

What if you're sleeping and you wake up to an intruder with a gun to your face and you somehow blast him first... but it turns out it was a cop? Then the rest of the cops blast you and your story ends up on 12oz with people argueing about how you deserved what you got cause you shot a cop?

here is you admitting you made "what if" scenarios.

My "what if" hypothetical scenarios were far from rediculous.

other hypothetical what if scenarios that was incorrect:

There was probably warrants or something and he knew he was going down so in the interest of SELF PRESERVATION he ran.

I just said that dude was DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM AN ATTACKING DOG AND A MAN WITH A GUN.

Glad we could get those lies of you never saying "what if" in this thread out of the way.

I said "freedom from NONSENSICAL laws" There you go twisting my words again. Because you have to. You can't dispute what I'm saying so you twist it into some nonsense and dispute your own words.:lol:

You haven't stated specifically which laws you considered "nonsensical." Do you think a law banning you from shooting cops with a shotgun as being nonsensical? The founding fathers didn't view laws against killing (when not in self defense) as being nonsensical. The founding fathers viewed laws that repressed freedom of speech, practicing whatever religion you'd like, etc. -- as being nonsensical. The shit we're talking about has nothing to do with any of that.

I don't have to trust you. I already stated numerous times that you're biased against all cops. Thanks for agreeing with me.

You didn't put your bias aside. You just admitted you're "biased as fuck when it comes to cops." You don't just tuck that type of hatred away in a heartbeat. It's deeply rooted in you and it seeps out in all of your posts.

I can't be more biased than you because I've already made posts condemning cops actions. But if I feel the "suspect" is wrong then I'll condemn him. You on the other hand have not, and will not ever condemn a person for doing anything bad to a cop. So far 100% of your posts go against cops, and mine is more 50/50...

There goes your dilusional brain filtering out reality and replacing it with fantacy. I OPENLY admit that I am biased against cops but I STILL put that asside and admit that the cop was still doing his job and you STILL refuse to admit that anybody that kills a cop can still be a person with their own story and reasons leading to their actions. You refuse to agnolege that anybody can DEFEND themselves against a cop. People are not born into the law. They are born onto this planet. Whether or not they accept the authority of the law and law enforcement is up to them. But regardless they are born and they are here and they have their own lives and reasons behind what they do. Just like cops have their resons for becoming a cop, a criminal has their reason for becoming a criminal. And regardless of any man made laws, humans will do what they have to to defend themselves. Most will just go along with the cop and deal with it. Some people don't have that choice. Some people are looking at serious time. Just like yuo, I don't know this guys entire story. But I'm sure he was looking at some serious shit if he felt that he had to grab his gun and run from a traffic stop and have a shoot out with the cops to try and get away.

A cops job is to find any reason to put people in jail and fuck them up and sometimes even kill them if they resist. That is a cops job. Not to protect people, but to enforce laws by arresting people.
lets start of with this one. a cops job is to protect and serve. yes some do abuse the law and they do deserver to be punished. there is laws against brutaly by cops. they are charged more often then u think. not all cops are out to get you. i know this from personal expereinces. sometimes people do die when resisting and most of the time it is do to positonal asphxiation {sorry if spelled wrong} not they just wanted to kill someone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by --->

Then quote me.

(View original post)

My pleasure.

Quote:

What if you're sleeping and you wake up to an intruder with a gun to your face and you somehow blast him first... but it turns out it was a cop? Then the rest of the cops blast you and your story ends up on 12oz with people argueing about how you deserved what you got cause you shot a cop?

here is you admitting you made "what if" scenarios.

Quote:

My "what if" hypothetical scenarios were far from rediculous.

other hypothetical what if scenarios that was incorrect:

Quote:

There was probably warrants or something and he knew he was going down so in the interest of SELF PRESERVATION he ran.

Quote:

I just said that dude was DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM AN ATTACKING DOG AND A MAN WITH A GUN.

Glad we could get those lies of you never saying "what if" in this thread out of the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theodore Aloysius Huxtable

You got me. I said "what if" once. Then I responded to you saying "what if".

Nice try.

lets start of with this one. a cops job is to protect and serve. yes some do abuse the law and they do deserver to be punished. there is laws against brutaly by cops. they are charged more often then u think. not all cops are out to get you. i know this from personal expereinces. sometimes people do die when resisting and most of the time it is do to positonal asphxiation {sorry if spelled wrong} not they just wanted to kill someone.

Oh please... "Protect and serve" is an empty slogan.

And what is this "positional asphixiation"? Is that sofocation? Strangulation? If I catch a cop in a sleaper hold and choke him dead can I just claim "positonal asphxiation " as my defense?:rolleyes:

You haven't stated specifically which laws you considered "nonsensical." Do you think a law banning you from shooting cops with a shotgun as being nonsensical? The founding fathers didn't view laws against killing (when not in self defense) as being nonsensical. The founding fathers viewed laws that repressed freedom of speech, practicing whatever religion you'd like, etc. -- as being nonsensical. The shit we're talking about has nothing to do with any of that.

But I'm sure the shit we're talking about probably had ALOT to do with leading up to this.:rolleyes:

There goes your dilusional brain filtering out reality and replacing it with fantacy. I OPENLY admit that I am biased against cops but I STILL put that asside and admit that the cop was still doing his job and you STILL refuse to admit that anybody that kills a cop can still be a person with their own story and reasons leading to their actions. You refuse to agnolege that anybody can DEFEND themselves against a cop. People are not born into the law. They are born onto this planet. Whether or not they accept the authority of the law and law enforcement is up to them. But regardless they are born and they are here and they have their own lives and reasons behind what they do. Just like cops have their resons for becoming a cop, a criminal has their reason for becoming a criminal. And regardless of any man made laws, humans will do what they have to to defend themselves. Most will just go along with the cop and deal with it. Some people don't have that choice. Some people are looking at serious time. Just like yuo, I don't know this guys entire story. But I'm sure he was looking at some serious shit if he felt that he had to grab his gun and run from a traffic stop and have a shoot out with the cops to try and get away.
answer this what makes it ok for one man to kill another because he might be facing jail time?????? thats not self defence, thats is trying to save your freedom that u already deemed to lose by your own actions. laws are made for a reason yes some suck but still people follow them. thats does not make them robots as you say. i makes us know right from wrong

So now you're backpeddling agreeing with laws.

"Don't kill people unless they're trying to kill you."

Both articles that were posted showed that he shot the first cop who never shot at him, and didn't have a dog. The cop wasn't trying to kill him. He jumped out the car and shot the cop and ran. The second cop was shot 8 times, which is obviously overkill with a shotgun.

There was a case out here of a cop out here in L.A. that shot a guy who was on leave from Iraq. They were pulled over for speeding and there was a short chase.. He was in the passenger seat. I saw the tape. Dude was laying on the ground and kept saying he was in the military and was on the cop's side. The cop told him to get up. So he said "okay, I'm getting up." As he got up, the cop shot him. I strongly opposed the cop's actions. When I heard he lost his job and was put on trial, I was glad. The difference between me and you is that I look at the SITUATION and only the situation, and I try to determine who is right and who is wrong -- you just look at who's the cop and who isn't, and then you automatically take the side of the person that isn't the cop.

So basically if average Joe shoots a cop he's going down. If a cop shoots a soldier the cop is going down. Is that how the chain goes? Cause you know damn well that if he wasn't a soldier the cop would still have his job!

Of course the dude that ran and shot the two cops had a "reason," idiot. I never said he didn't. You're making "having a reason" out to be some form of validity. Everyone has reasons. Doesn't mean all reasons are the right reasons. Child molesters rape children for a reason. Of course anyone can "defend" themself against a cop, but this case wasn't a case of self-defense. Dude shot the first cop who simply stopped him, and shot the second cop (who never sicked the dog on him).

No, people are not born into the law (thanks Captain Obvious). People are born, then they grow up, go to school, get educated, with the guidance of their parents and teachers, are taught moral and ethical standards (which laws are mostly based on), and later are expected to learn about and abide by the laws which were created to maintain social order. Yes, they have the choice to kill cops and kill and rape and maim people. And by that choice they will most likely end up shot by a cop or thrown in jail. It's that simple. Choose one. Despite your anarchist "rebel" views, the law has obviously worked on you because you have yet to go on shooting rampages and killing cops (while claiming "self defense" in the process).

Oh please... "Protect and serve" is an empty slogan.

And what is this "postional asphxiton"? Is that sofocation? Strangulation? If I catch a cop in a sleaper hold and choke him dead can I just claim "positonal asphxiation " as my defense?:rolleyes:

a sleep hold is a crotid restraint which is controlable force aplled to one by another to resterct blood flow not oxgen to brain. postioanl asphxiton is the lack of oxgen due to weight on ones body in a prone postional.