man kills cop; cops kill man.

En Sabah Nur

apparently this is important news, according to tv. some nigga shot a cop and his dog, so they sent the swat team out and they shot him to death. that's kind of fucked up if you ask me... they send a swat team and shoot-to-kill for a guy that shot a cop, whereas niggas get shot every day and you'll be lucky if they issue a warrant.

go cop killers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common sense... if you fuck with a cop your going to get your ass handed to you 10x's worse...

This guy deserved it for being dumb enough to shoot a cop and his dog...

Hell he deserved it for shooting a dog I mean you just dont kill a dog out of cold blood thats just mean...

they send a swat team and shoot-to-kill for a guy that shot a cop

that's kind of fucked up if you ask me...

what the fuck did you expect? Good, I'm glad to hear the cops shot the guy to death. He deserved it.

I mean, did you pour paint thinner over your cereal this morning?

How old are you? 13?

The guy was caught near Orlanda. In Polk(sp) county. Ive heard stories of the place,not too cop friendly,alot of people "riding dirty" and "ghost riding" as the kids say. And im glad the dudes dead. As soon as he killed that cop he was fucked. There was no way he was going to live.

They pulled him over,guy ran into the woods. Whipped out the gauge and shot 2 cops and the dog. The dog and the cop died.

The guy was caught near Orlanda. In Polk(sp) county. Ive heard stories of the place,not too cop friendly,alot of people "riding dirty" and "ghost riding" as the kids say.

This happened maybe 20min away from where I live.

Polk county in itself is a shithole, but especially Winter Haven/Lakeland.

The other week, a guy robbed the market that his apartment is attached to,

shot the owner, took what he needed and went back home.

h.moe/we livin', in the ghettoooooo.

Common sense... if you fuck with a cop your going to get your ass handed to you 10x's worse...

This guy deserved it for being dumb enough to shoot a cop and his dog...

Hell he deserved it for shooting a dog I mean you just dont kill a dog out of cold blood thats just mean...

Let's see you that next time K-9 Unit is digging deep, drawing mad blood.

Fuck the police. I hope the cop that got killed was a moustached fuckwad whose wife left him for being such a nardo.

The guy was caught near Orlanda. In Polk(sp) county. Ive heard stories of the place,not too cop friendly,alot of people "riding dirty" and "ghost riding" as the kids say. And im glad the dudes dead. As soon as he killed that cop he was fucked. There was no way he was going to live.

They pulled him over,guy ran into the woods. Whipped out the gauge and shot 2 cops and the dog. The dog and the cop died.

I think dude got what he wanted. Suicide by cop. I might just go out like that one day. See the uniformed secretary's face go all fucked up as I lift the 12-gauge.

apparently this is important news, according to tv. some nigga shot a cop and his dog, so they sent the swat team out and they shot him to death. that's kind of fucked up if you ask me... they send a swat team and shoot-to-kill for a guy that shot a cop, whereas niggas get shot every day and you'll be lucky if they issue a warrant.

go cop killers!

what about it being fucked up that the dude shot the cop and his dog?

this has to be one of the most blatantly ignorant threads to grace this forum in a while.

I'm not full fledged supporter of the police but all this "ha ha, fuck that cop, he deserved to die" is just stupid.

HA HA, FUCK THAT COP!!!

if a cop has a gun at you, it's for a reason, and he probably did something. if not, then just go along with it then sue the fuck out of em later. him and the dog aren't just going to indiscriminately attack the dude for no reason.

Actually a police dog is a DOG and it is TRAINED to attack you indiscriminately.

And I'm sure dude had HIS reasons to shoot the cop.