NHL 06-07 Season

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a pittsburgh native, I really hope the pens stay here, we have the pirates who i feel their stadium as nice as it is should be demolished and a new hockey arena built. and the steelers who may be super bowl champs, but are 1-3, what is that. But that seems to be a common theme among champions, canes not doing that much better. What i started to say is we should stay here, malkin, crosby, gonchar gets his shit together occasionally, and my boy fleury. stanley cup bound.

Yeah, that's Denny Hamel, he was a Sabre once, he got up nicely however.

We're out for five tonite! Lookout Rangers. Good call on Briere, Max and Roy. It's got to be hard picking Sabres for pure stats however. I've been the most impressed with the way the checking line is playing this season, or the big checkers are playing as they get jockeyed around alot. Mair and Gaustad in particular. Peters is sort of caught up in the fight game/offense, but it seems to be working for him so I say go with it.

Oh yeah, and three of four in the shootout! I guess that's even more suprising.

How about that, I go to that site, and who's there staring back at me Curtis Brown and Mike Grier, ex-Sabres(and two favorites I might add). They(San Jose) just handed Dallas their first loss(and then there were two) and are playing are playing the Wings tonight.

SSP, I can't figure out where to get those free games of which you speak, and you're boys from the Sabres racked up the points last night, you oughta be sitting pretty after that one.

Hell yeah, Max and brierre single handedly put up almost 16 points for me..too bad I didnt play roy, or it would have gotten really ugly on the fantasy league.

Go to the site on the 19th, it should have a medium sized link in the middle of the page saying watch this game now. Click on it. It only appears when the game is about to be played or playing..just periodically check it that night.

Then write down the rest of the games for the week, thats what i did, too bad i didnt include times.hahha.

8-0 and the cheese stands alone. We tied a club record tonight, but I don't remember when shootouts were stopped back in the day so I guess it's hard to compare. Anyway, it's pretty cool for Buffalo to have this happen especially considering the huge storm which crippled the city for days and caused massive power outages. Let's hear it, X, SSP, metronome.

By the way, it looks like we got your best player and you didn't even mention it hurting you at all metronome, must hurt too bad.

hahah.

That was a good game, buffalo clearly dominated. Im pissed that Huet just isnt playing right this year. Whats his deal?!

Anyone else watch that pens game tonight?? Malkins goal was infuckingsane. The hands that kids has..

Im sure it will be on sportscenter.

Im not even mad that brodeur was my fantasy goaltender tonight..