When Portland Attacks!

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are these rumors i hear about some Portland authorities hacking the 12oz and causing it to go tits up over the past few days?

The mods are silent

Raven is barricaded in his aviary

Channel Zero looks all weird re-set (threads visited only 12 minutes ago...the horror!)

So whats the deal?

Were we attacked or what?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Memo Shemo, its a cover up! A COVER UP!!!! Portland needs to be raped and pillaged fucken Viking Style> out with the war axes boys and turn up the 3 Inches of Blood to 11!! We are going to war!!

well 12oz would not get hacked if the people who run the thing would learn about (not leaking the php code everywhere and all the security holes the site has and asking all sorts of tech related website message baords for help how to close them. and giving out the source code...... i give credit to all the work that has been done as of late but there is still alot to lock still

(you know who i am talking about)

yeah 12oz is fucked up

Guest R@ndomH3ro
well 12oz would not get hacked if the people who run the thing would learn about (not leaking the php code everywhere and all the security holes the site has and asking all sorts of tech related website message baords for help how to close them. and giving out the source code...... i give credit to all the work that has been done as of late but there is still alot to lock still

(you know who i am talking about)

Network Admins :shakehead:

Always a critic

JumpCopters.jpg

Photo shows elite Channel Zero shock troops being set down in the outskirts of portland oregon following an unprovoked attack on the 12oz website apparently based on outrage by Oregon authorities over "Excessive Bragging"

12oz founder and self-proclaimed "dictator for life" Mr. Raven stated in a press release "Fuck dem bitches"