I'm going gator wrass'lin!!

*PROTOCOL*

Whoo hoo! Im going down south in a few days. This is exciting for me because its the only region I've never been to in the us (except Texas, but thats like a different country anyways). I guess I"ll be staying on the outskirts of Baton Rouge about 30 mi. from New Orleans. Anyone familiar with this area have suggestions of awesome things to do around there? Im definately going on a swamp boat? and a river boat but I need some specifics here. AlSo WhErE Is SoMe CoO SpOtS To TaG Up AnD CaN I BuY SoMe KrInK DoWn ThErE?

P.S. I'll take pictures of things for y'all, you know; boobies, drunks, gators etc....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
yo give silent hill a call maybe you guys could hook up i think dude is free like everyday of the summer

lol no seriously lol

but the one place you should go in the south is strip clubs its the only good thing about the south.

ok you could always go see nascar drink beer and have sex with your cousin.

strip clubs, yes. cousin kissing, no, only in the DEEP south.

get a grill, then start growing dreads, and then start selling drugs. It's a process that's proven to be succesful in the south. I know, i'm here.

Whoo hoo! Im going down south in a few days. This is exciting for me because its the only region I've never been to in the us (except Texas, but thats like a different country anyways). I guess I"ll be staying on the outskirts of Baton Rouge about 30 mi. from New Orleans. Anyone familiar with this area have suggestions of awesome things to do around there? Im definately going on a swamp boat? and a river boat but I need some specifics here. AlSo WhErE Is SoMe CoO SpOtS To TaG Up AnD CaN I BuY SoMe KrInK DoWn ThErE?

P.S. I'll take pictures of things for y'all, you know; boobies, drunks, gators etc....

ahhhh new orleans. i miss home. where are you staying?

1st= there are definetly no shops in NOLA that sell krink, etc. s0 LiKE stOcK uP b4 U gO!

2nd= the swamp boat thing is cool, but it's SO FUCKING HOT in louisiana right now.. you won't want to stay outdoors for very long, trust me. bring a few cans of OFF (can't beat the D33t)

3rd= cool places to go in new orleans:

defeintly hit up frenchman street (in the quarter). it's off the beaten tourist-path and i PROMISE you, it's very fun. frenchman at night is the best.. there are some great jazz bars- DBA, blue nile, cafe brazil, snug harbor, hookah cafe, dragon's den!!. near there (i can't remember what street it's on) is a WONDERFUL bar/tapas resturaunt called Mimi's. god, i miss that place. when i lived in nola, i tried to avoid decatur/bourbon streets because they're cheesy and touristy, but if you happen to be on decatur, Molly's is a really cool bar.

if you're doing the whole tourist thing: check out the Audobon Zoo (uptown). it's really nice. the aquarium just re-opened for memorial day, so i'd check it if you have the time. the graveyards and cemetaries in midcity are awesome.

uptown! magazine street has some cool bars, and good eats. if you're really poor, go to Mrs Maes (corner of Magazine st & Napoleon St). it's a fucking hole in the wall, but it's open 24-7-365.. dollar wells, dollar draft all the time. the bulldog is a pretty cool watering hole.. kinda on the preppy side, but they have 50 brews on tap, so it negates some of the stupid people there.. they also have killer bar-food. kyoto on prytainia is the best sushi joint in town, by far.

LOWER GARDEN DISTRICT (LGD BITCHES!), i used to live in the LGD, and it's definetly my favorite part of the city. there are a couple bars down there worth checking out: The Half Moon and the Saint. The saint is more of a late-night bar.. but very cool. JUANS FLYING BURRITO on magazine is my favorite fucking resturaunt ever.

disclaimer: i haven't been to NOLA since well before the hurricane, so some of these places could be closed- but as far as i know they're open.

have fun! don't drink and drive. take the streetcar. :cool:

/homesick just a little