Head On!

Smart

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEADAPPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

729024164_d22d41cbe8_b.jpg

SIZE%5D

co-signed!:)

919427753_f9202ef708_b.jpg

about 5 seconds after i took this photo,

the guy in the picture fell and skinned up his arm on the street. I thought he was just a bit retarted but when i looked over and he wasnt getting up, I knew he was drunk. I walked over and stood beside him waiting to see how long it would take him to get up. The few other kids and adults on the street were looking like it was normal. the kids were laughing and the man was trying everything he could to keep his balance to lift himself off the ground. I eventually grabbed him buy his coller after many failed attempts to get up. When i lifted him up he slurred "obrigado, munito obrigado", (thank you in portuguese). When he stood up he had another flip flop or sandle wedged under HIS flip flop( havaiana). I told him to be careful of the thing wedgeed under his foot and he looked down and fell flat on his face!! His eye bone made a huge THUMP noise as his head bounced on the sidewalk. It hurt my head to watch this. He was obviously in pain as he moaned and layed on the ground. He tried to get up and i pushed him back down and told him to relax for a while. His eye was busted wide open and already swollen after only a minute. The gash in his head was enough for about 3 or 4 stitches. I am a nice person but i didnt want to stick arount to help this street drunk to the hospital. A few minutes later i picked him up buy the collar again and he thanked me once more. He stumbled off holding his eye and probably wont remember what the hell happened to him the next day.

This photo has notes. Move your mouse over the photo to see them.

dope....all up in the favelas....doesnt look too bad...

i expected to see more kids with guns running around..

but i think these are flicks from the rio favelas....which i heard arent as bad as the sao paolo favelas.....but i know you painted there too right?

obrigado for the photos

yesyes..

crazy crazy experience..

that is in rio..

i didnt paint in any favelas in sao paulo but i worked in one at this school.

in sao paulo, i was painting things that were getting seen more. i pieced more in rio and bombed SP

im still uploading flicks..when i get them all..i am gonna make that thread..

appply directly to the forehead!