Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FATE52262

NAME ADVICE

Hey I'm a toy and I'm looking for advice on writing my name, I write TRAYC but I find it hard to have the "Y" come out creative, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, around how long does someone have to write before they are above "toy" status, I mean, I've been writing for a little under one year, and I've heard that most aren't respected until at least two years of writing, is that true?

tag up somebody's name.. so when people say hey' date=' youre zack, you can say, no im not.[/quote']YUP YUP GOOD iDEA so if you ever get caught and the cops ask for your name..simply say your tag name:P

tag up somebody's name.. so when people say hey' date=' youre zack, you can say, no im not.[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your not a toy if youve gotten your name around enough to earn respect with taggers in ur area, and if your not a fuckin toy graffer or a rat

no my name isnt tracy, but i used to write TRACE until i found out it was taken, so i sort of switched some letters around, and my bro recommended i put a Y in there so i gave it a try and liked how i could sign it

your not a toy if youve gotten your name around enough to earn respect with taggers in ur area

Motherfucker said "tagger." :lol:

ooh, shit i said tagger, thats so gay. ur a dumb cunt man, sorry if i dont know that you cant say that on this website, i didnt know really... i feel so bad

change trayc to trane. you will be so cool d00d. why not? you should write futura or cope2. then make some posters of andre the giant and put OBEY under them. youll be the hottest writer ever.

change trayc to trane. you will be so cool d00d. why not? you should write futura or cope2. then make some posters of andre the giant and put OBEY under them. youll be the hottest writer ever.

listen to kasa, this method worked for him

guys i thought i was supposed to write the name of all the best people in my area next to my name so that the other good people think i was with the good people.

yeh, thats what a friend of mine did, and now they all really like him, cause he just wrote for them, people love it when u write for them, cause there still gettin up but they dont have to actually do anything, seriously if ur a toy start doin that and u will earn some respect

toyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz^^^^

get off the ecko game, you'll learn nothing...

its a game.... Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

want advice for a name.... be creative!!!!!!!!!!!........