why did the wtc's collapse? conclusive proof

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow. what a way to avoid a bunch of articles. outstanding.

sorry but i don't see how the destruction of classified tapes of interrogation of suspects has anything to do with proving that the wtc's were supposedly "brought down" by "controlled demolition".

when you're able to provide the "conclusive proof" please let everyone know so it can be debunked again.

sorry but i don't see how the destruction of classified tapes of interrogation of suspects has anything to do with proving that the wtc's were supposedly "brought down" by "controlled demolition".

when you're able to provide the "conclusive proof" please let everyone know so it can be debunked again.

i provided many articles about the hijackers being trained at u.s. bases.

let me see if i can dig up the article where the guy from the language school

was told that the flag (al-qaeda) on atta was his cover....

Alleged Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Bases

The Pentagon has turned over military records on five men to the FBI

By George Wehrfritz, Catharine Skipp and John Barry

NEWSWEEK

Sept. 15 — U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in Tuesday’s terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s.

THREE OF THE alleged hijackers listed their address on drivers licenses and car registrations as the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Fla.—known as the “Cradle of U.S. Navy Aviation,” according to a high-ranking U.S. Navy source.

Another of the alleged hijackers may have been trained in strategy and tactics at the Air War College in Montgomery, Ala., said another high-ranking Pentagon official. The fifth man may have received language instruction at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Tex. Both were former Saudi Air Force pilots who had come to the United States, according to the Pentagon source.

But there are slight discrepancies between the military training records and the official FBI list of suspected hijackers—either in the spellings of their names or with their birthdates. One military source said it is possible that the hijackers may have stolen the identities of the foreign nationals who studied at the U.S. installations.

The five men were on a list of 19 people identified as hijackers by the FBI on Friday. The three foreign nationals training in Pensacola appear to be Saeed Alghamdi and Ahmad Alnami, who were among the four men who allegedly commandeered United Airlines Flight 93. That flight crashed into rural Pennsylvania. The third man who may have trained in Pensacola, Ahmed Alghamdi, allegedly helped highjack United Airlines Flight 75, which hit the south tower of the World Trade Center.

Military records show that the three used as their address 10 Radford Boulevard, a base roadway on which residences for foreign-military flight trainees are located. In March 1997, Saeed Alghamdi listed the address to register a 1998 Oldsmobile; five months later he used it again to register a second vehicle, a late model Buick. Drivers licenses thought to have been issued to the other two suspects in 1996 and 1998 list the barracks as their residences.

NEWSWEEK visited the base early Saturday morning, where military police confirmed that the address housed foreign military flight trainees but denied access past front barricades. Officials at the base confirmed that the FBI is investigating the three students.

It is not unusual for foreign nationals to train at U.S. military facilities. A former Navy pilot told NEWSWEEK that during his years on the base, “we always, always, always trained other countries’ pilots. When I was there two decades ago, it was Iranians. The shah was in power. Whoever the country du jour is, that’s whose pilots we train.”

Candidates begin with “an officer’s equivalent of boot camp,” he said. “Then they would put them through flight training.” The U.S. has a long-standing agreement with Saudi Arabia—a key ally in the 1990-91 gulf war—to train pilots for its National Guard. Candidates are trained in air combat on several Army and Navy bases. Training is paid for by Saudi Arabia.

casek, like i said before, the hijackers could have gone to many aviation schools. with CIA connections and all that.

yet, that doesnt prove they were inside the planes.

will you believe the 911 commission that they were inside the planes?

or the media story, talking about the hijackers?

because ask yourself. where did you get hijackers were the ones in the planes? media and government.

they might make a "mistake" and report of hijackers presence in the planes when they were still alive or didnt fly. to create a conspiracy theory that buries a BIGGER one.

we sometimes forget that these people are not only evil but very damn intelligent.

keep on digging, and searching.

you know very well the theories we once believed changed because research and technology makes the image more clear every day.

so move on.

watch the videos, with an open mind, watch them, and talk about them here, point out mistakes, debunk, please.

im not seeing any feedback regarding the videos ive posted.

casek, like i said before, the hijackers could have gone to many aviation schools. with CIA connections and all that.

yet, that doesnt prove they were inside the planes.

will you believe the 911 commission that they were inside the planes?

or the media story, talking about the hijackers?

because ask yourself. where did you get hijackers were the ones in the planes? media and government.

they might make a "mistake" and report of hijackers presence in the planes when they were still alive or didnt fly. to create a conspiracy theory that buries a BIGGER one.

we sometimes forget that these people are not only evil but very damn intelligent.

keep on digging, and searching.

you know very well the theories we once believed changed because research and technology makes the image more clear every day.

so move on.

watch the videos, with an open mind, watch them, and talk about them here, point out mistakes, debunk, please.

im not seeing any feedback regarding the videos ive posted.

i think there's more than two that were not in the planes that day.

read letter by letter, word by word.

you are missing my point.

(TV fakery on 911 cancels out any story about hijackers being or not the cause of the attacks, that, till recently, they were "not able to fly planes" and the "remote controlled" theory was running wild amongst truthers' mouths)

we know they(nwo media) got it "wrong" there. but knowing them(nwo pioneers) leads me to think that it was not a MISTAKE, but a WAY to CREATE a conspiracy theory that BURIES something BIGGER.

remember this people will not make such a BIG mistake by accident, "the bigger the lie the more they will buy it".

just as what the role of the word PULL is.

to have 2 sides, wasting time, debating if it is or not a demolition term and did it slipped on him or not, did he ment something else and all that.

focusing on small bits like these is where we waste time.

you cant prove all the physical events without having a massive investigation.(needed but not as quicker and more efficient than a TV fakery investigation, which will attack the HEART of their ability to LIE about anything, their media. that is their most powerful tool that they posses)

anyone with a clear mind can see those planes look cartoonish as a hollywood animation.

to PROVE it you need the original tapes, and some video experts that will tell you and SHOW you what is fake. (for the public to accept as a successful investigation. YOU can prove it to yourself by watching it with a clear mind, RESET yourself, don't lose your knowledge, but lose your emotional bonds)

TALK ABOUT THE VIDEO...WHY THE CREATION OF DIFFERENT SHOTS WITH THE SAME TAPE...THE PLANE COMES AT A CONTRADICTORY TRAJECTORY, THEY MISS WINGS...THE VIDEO, THAT LAST POSTED VIDEO THAT'S ALL

is juan a government agent engaging in "disinfo ops" to make the truth movement look incompetant and deranged?

i don't think so, but i do know that there are entire buildings full of military ops people blogging and responding to this type of subject in forums.

do so digging and you'll run into them. 9/11 forums are the best place to encounter such people.

i could find the memos and such regarding this type of thing, but i really don't feel like it.

or they could just be regular people poking fun at 9/11 conspiracy theorists

and i honestly think the "no planes theory" was started as a joke by people fed up with the "truthers", and it caused some of the more unstable truthers to latch on to the "no planes theory" and begin projecting it as the truth. not a far-fetched assertion when you consider who the crowd is that believes this nonsense.

some, but i can assure you that there are large buildings filled with military personnel

payed to blog, comment in forums, etc. as part of disinfo/propaganda operations.

sounds wild, but we do have a cyber division now days. gotta keep up with the chinese, eh?

you edited it. i want to respond to your "who these people are" comment....

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

yeah, these people are so looney...cia agents, fbi agents, generals, captains, pilots...democrats, republicans, colonels, etc.....yeah, so crazy for asking questions. jeez. it's a wonder they ever made it out of highschool...what with their doctorates, ranks, etc...

i've read from some "truthers" saying that the TV fakery didn't involve just the planes, but also the towers.

they say the towers weren't there on 9/11 and that it was a large holograph. i think they may be on to something. what do you think?

tv fakery is a psyop and the word TV in tv fakery does not involved holograph images in real time.

i would like to see where u read that the towers werent there on 911, because that's the first time i heard it.

the towers, and the explosion seem to be faked in the hezarkhani video. they even threw a little satanic art into it adding the little smoke devil. . . . the towers look too short and close to the white hall building and more details that you can find if you get into looking at what people have found out.

tv fakery was started mainly in youtube.

people knew about tv fakery and there were some that talked about it.

but who encouraged everyone with videos with evidence is ghenghis6199 youtube user.

he sort of "started" this whole thing with videos that got pointed out by alex jones, which brought awareness about this theory and well, some went in some stayed out.

have a look, the guy is from Australia. in this video he just points out dylan avery's stupidity, how he blocks people from his forum, sells truth, dont listen to what is being said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQjSS24O0vM

at first i believed it because like you all, i couldnt point out an error and it was happening before my eyes, then i heard alex jones saying it was to hurt the movement and all that and stupid me i was tricked and believed alex jones because he had more experience with 911, so that was doublethought from my part, like you all doing right now.

it wasnt about believing, it was about accepting which happened a few months ago when the proves couldnt be denied anymore and i had to get into it.

i unsubscribed to alex jones news after being a member for more than 2 years. now he is a suspect for me. i personally think is his ego eating him up that he cant see this, or maybe he is an agent for some kind of operation, i dont know im not sure.

we can say who is nwo but we cant say who ISNT nwo, never.

possibilities are endless.

and i honestly think the "no planes theory" was started as a joke by people fed up with the "truthers", and it caused some of the more unstable truthers to latch on to the "no planes theory" and begin projecting it as the truth. not a far-fetched assertion when you consider who the crowd is that believes this nonsense.

Nah homie.

A lot of these wacky theories come from people within the CIA and other groups using disinformation, basically to discredit the movement at whole, and of course to make people who believe in this stuff look crazy. Of course some really gullible people latch on to it and it spreads from there. Then you got the people like you who eat it all up and are just as bad as the people that believe. Remember Bush "Let us not believe any conspiracy theories about 9/11". Or however that line went. Close enough.

Secondly, fuck you. I can find PLENTY of people's who's opinions you would respect otherwise if it wasn't attached to 9/11. So stop acting like the people that are out there that are asking the legitimate questions, and should be heard, are crazy, because from where I'm sitting, you're the one who's off their rocker.

From now on I'm going to refer to the group of people that don't think that 9/11 was allowed to happen as "doubters" and I'm going to talk about this group of people as if they all got off the boat and can't even speak English, and anything that they actually managed to babble out in English really doesn't make much sense anyway.

I'm not saying everybody has to believe what I believe, but the questions that I ask are legitimate, and everybody should want to know the answers to the questions that I have.

Basically all of our freedoms are gone.

We are fighting two wars and are looking for a third helping.

The "justice" that we've gotten from 9/11. What a few convictions on charges on conspiracy and being members of Al Qaeda. Wow.

Way to go guys!

Mission accomplished!

I think someone said that you were trying to be a journalist? Well man, you'll fit right in. Do as you're told.

Secondly, fuck you. I can find PLENTY of people's who's opinions you would respect otherwise if it wasn't attached to 9/11. So stop acting like the people that are out there that are asking the legitimate questions, and should be heard, are crazy, because from where I'm sitting, you're the one who's off their rocker.

You can't keep the dialogue focused on the arguments, so you have to resort to personal attacks?

The "evidence" that the tin-foil-hat crowd keep bringing up is continuously uncorrobarated and is subsequently debunked time and time again. So I have no choice but to conclude that these people are crazy.

Only time will tell -- you guys will eventually dissipate into oblivion in the same manner that the "no moon landing" lunar-tics did. I would love nothing more than for "truthers" [deniers] to prove me and everyone else wrong and provide the smoking gun. I'm more concerned about truth, not agenda. If the truth is that the "government" was behind it, then so be it. I'm not a Bush supporter nor a supporter of the Iraq invasion. I have no agenda. Unfortunately (for you guys), the smoking gun was already discovered and proven, and it belongs to al-Qaeda.

tv fakery was started mainly in youtube.

people knew about tv fakery and there were some that talked about it.

but who encouraged everyone with videos with evidence is ghenghis6199 youtube user.

he sort of "started" this whole thing with videos that got pointed out by alex jones, which brought awareness about this theory and well, some went in some stayed out.

have a look, the guy is from Australia. in this video he just points out dylan avery's stupidity, how he blocks people from his forum, sells truth, dont listen to what is being said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQjSS24O0vM

at first i believed it because like you all, i couldnt point out an error and it was happening before my eyes, then i heard alex jones saying it was to hurt the movement and all that and stupid me i was tricked and believed alex jones because he had more experience with 911, so that was doublethought from my part, like you all doing right now.

it wasnt about believing, it was about accepting which happened a few months ago when the proves couldnt be denied anymore and i had to get into it.

i unsubscribed to alex jones news after being a member for more than 2 years. now he is a suspect for me. i personally think is his ego eating him up that he cant see this, or maybe he is an agent for some kind of operation, i dont know im not sure.

we can say who is nwo but we cant say who ISNT nwo, never.

possibilities are endless.

i'm sorry man but that's too funny. i was actually laughing.

two different conspiracy movements within the "inside-jobber" spectrum, duking it out on dylan avery's forum. too funny.

dylan avery telling the tv-fakery crowd that they need psychiatric help? LOL

he's probably right but damn if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black?

this shit is rich. i'm really hoping a "no towers" movement arises and adds another comical element to all of this. then the "no planes" theorists can tell the people that believe there weren't any towers on 9/11 that they need "serious psychiatric help". :lol: good shit!

you arent only ignoring(for the last 2 weeks) pointing out mistakes about tv fakery videos(you did in only one, and you were right, come on you can be right in all maybe) that i have posted here but also claiming that theres people saying in 911 there were no towers.

you are desperate theo. seeking for reasons to call people crazy, put them all in the same bag.

you laugh and joke about tragedy, but you will accept and learn when truth comes. but dont be afraid i wont be all cocky and laugh at your face like you would do in such situation.

you arent only ignoring(for the last 2 weeks) pointing out mistakes about tv fakery videos(you did in only one, and you were right, come on you can be right in all maybe) that i have posted here but also claiming that theres people saying in 911 there were no towers.

you are desperate theo. seeking for reasons to call people crazy, put them all in the same bag.

you laugh and joke about tragedy, but you will accept and learn when truth comes. but dont be afraid i wont be all cocky and laugh at your face like you would do in such situation.

i laugh and joke about the inside-jobbers and some of the things they spew, not the tragedy itself. there you go again with your smear-tactics.

oh, and i read the "no towers" theory on a couple sites. i can't remember one of them, but one i remember was http://www.nineeleven.co.uk

here's one particular thread talking about the "no towers" theory: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=37148&sid=766a490e223e6b60ade0f3dc0104896b

i dont use smear tactics i just find disturbing the way you always behave in this thread like posting things to ignore articles and discussing stuff. because yes, pancake theory is a joke but apart from posting dave shappel's prince serving pancakes i cant recall acting like a clown about all the theories you believe in.

"no towers theory" : people is saying in some of the shots, videos, pictures the towers were tampered or completely faked, which is not NO TOWERS ON 911(real time, physically) like you said.

they say the towers weren't there on 9/11 and that it was a large holograph.

if you cant see that they are not talking about no towers at all, you cant point out mistakes from the videos ive posted, post a extremely faked "video" of the first strike, you cant stay on topic and go through one issue at the time, you cant read or pay attention to the posts, why should i have take you seriously. you are a waste of time,theo. i mean, i dont even know if you read or understood what i just said?

im just showing links of tv fakery stuff for the people who already have accepted 911 was an inside job.

they cant either say anything about the videos but at least they dont start talking about no towers and making jokes like you do.

yumone is gone

mamerro just says a few words

russell is gone

pubes is gone

people come and shout things like "because planes hit them"

you are the only one still defending that nonsense theory of the fictional alqaeda.

i dont use smear tactics i just find disturbing the way you always behave in this thread like posting things to ignore articles and discussing stuff. because yes, pancake theory is a joke but apart from posting dave shappel's prince serving pancakes i cant recall acting like a clown about all the theories you believe in.

You're being unrealistic -- you seem to be irritated that I post things that pertain to 9/11 in a 9/11 thread, because it's not in direct response to what you've said. Am I supposed to respond to every single post you ever make in this thread, and if I don't I'm "ignoring"? Juan, how come you don't respond to everything I say then? It doesn't bother me that you don't, but I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

"no towers theory" : people is saying in some of the shots, videos, pictures the towers were tampered or completely faked, which is not NO TOWERS ON 911(real time, physically) like you said.

That's ONE way to look at it. However, the link I provided you revealed couple people that ascertained that there were NO TOWERS on 9/11.

if you cant see that they are not talking about no towers at all, you cant point out mistakes from the videos ive posted, post a extremely faked "video" of the first strike,

The "video" was meshed together by still screen-shots. The plane was added in the first portion to calculate where the plane was while the camera was not filming. However, the images of the plane and the explosion are 100% real. El Mammero posted the link to the Vanity Fair website, which provided the photos and included the background information behind it (and the artist that took them). You were beating your chest about it being completely fake, and then when the Vanity Fair website confirmed that these were from a series of stop-motion photos taken, proving it was real; then you got silent on the subject.

you cant stay on topic and go through one issue at the time, you cant read or pay attention to the posts,

There was a time period where I would respond to most of the posts on here, but if there were 30 posts, and I responded to 27 of them, you would get angry and claim I'm ignoring posts. You're a very irrational, unrealistic, self-serving individual.

why should i have take you seriously. you are a waste of time,theo. i mean, i dont even know if you read or understood what i just said?

im just showing links of tv fakery stuff for the people who already have accepted 911 was an inside job.

they cant either say anything about the videos but at least they dont start talking about no towers and making jokes like you do.

yumone is gone

mamerro just says a few words

russell is gone

pubes is gone

people come and shout things like "because planes hit them"

you are the only one still defending that nonsense theory of the fictional alqaeda.

Yumone still appears from time-to-time. I've stopped coming here for long durations, and then came back again. What is your point? The preponderance of who appears in this thread at certain time periods is not a representation of how many people believe the official story or the wacky conspiracy theories. Just because yumone, myself, or anyone else may stop posting here doesn't mean that we still wouldn't "defend" our own beliefs. It only means we stopped posting here for whatever reason that may be (most likely unrelated to 9/11 discussion at all).

that's what your brain thinks theo.

i respond to everything you say when you direct it to me.

mistakes happen, yeah, im not being a extreme whiner on you.

but

you still ignoring the main thing i want.

you know what it is.

i wont discuss about anything else with you until you take care of that.

i leave a tv fakery video, 40 minutes, for you all to try to debunk.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4036784332125730708&q=911taboo&total=65&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Archived