marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

GOD YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS RETARDED IMBRED FUCKS ON THE PLANET. GO WASH YOURSELVES OF SOUTHERN PIECES OF SHIT. FUCK VIRGINIA! FUCK THIS WHOLE FUCKING PLACE! YOUR BBQ TASTES LIKE SHIT AND YOUR SOUL FOOD IS A FUCKING JOKE. YOUR ACCENTS SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF IMBRED HICKS TRYING TO SOUND PROPER LIKE YOUR FROM THE NORTH OR SOME SHIT. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU NO IQ HAVIN MORONS THINK YOU ARE. YOU SLACK JAWED RACIST FUCKS CAN EAT MY SHIT. ALL THE GIRLS DOWN THERE LOOK LIKE CRACKHEAD VERSIONS OF DISY DUKE OR SOMEONE WITH DOWN SYNDROME TRYING TO BE A SOUTHERN BELL. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. OH AND YOUR GRAFFITI IS THE WORST IN THE NATION. ALL YOUR SHIT LOOKS LIKE A FAT BITCH DRESSED AS AN ABSTRACT PAINTING WEARING SMURF SHOES. BUT WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM A BUNCH OF FUCKIN VA MORONS. FUCK RICHMOND AND FUCK YOU FAGGOTS. I'M GOING BACK TO DC!

Thats funny because the majority of writers that get up in dc are from Virginia or maryland...Its always been like that..idiot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never argued that they shouldn't be mad. Shit, I'd be pissed too. But that truck moves and I honestly don't care about them, or their financial situation. I like it better now: it was too plain before.

I'm not gonna go write on some regular citizen's everyday basic car, but fuck it, if you got a big white truck, sucks for you.

I never argued that they shouldn't be mad. Shit, I'd be pissed too. But that truck moves and I honestly don't care about them, or their financial situation. I like it better now: it was too plain before.

I'm not gonna go write on some regular citizen's everyday basic car, but fuck it, if you got a big white truck, sucks for you.

You wrote on some suburban white people's moving truck in the shit vortex of god knows where, va. Absolutely no one would see this if you didn't post it on the internet. Way to stick it to the middle class, brother.

I mean it's fine that you did that. People do these things, but airing it out on the internet like you did something spectacular for the world is a little much.