marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
did someone just threaten someone with a gun and then claim to not advocate violence?

am i taking crazy pills?

im fluent in "yo boy",what i think this persons saying is that violence is not his choice and to assure his safety and those of his little crew he is prepared to defend himself by any means

You know when fools be fuckin, 'cause if you be fuckin you don't be talkin bout shit so much. Especially on the internet. You got a tiny dingdong or just tiny in other apsects of life? Then i'm sorry, but please find another outlet to vent this bull shit. You are paddling a boat up the dumdum river with no paddles and it's disappointing to know you people exist around me.

You know when fools be fuckin, 'cause if you be fuckin you don't be talkin bout shit so much. Especially on the internet. You got a tiny dingdong or just tiny in other apsects of life? Then i'm sorry, but please find another outlet to vent this bull shit. You are paddling a boat up the dumdum river with no paddles and it's disappointing to know you people exist around me.