marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
a straight jacket?? so what are you saying??

It has 2 meanings i guess.If you are the real Dicko which im not saying your arent,your skills are crazy.And also its crazy how many people on here are claling people snitches and cops and shit when all they did is ask i ?.It ruins shit.Be safe,not paronoid.

yo. your name is Dirty Ole Sewer. thats dos. if you arent dos change your name. if you keep talking to my friends the way you are im gonna find out who you are and smack the shit out of you. fuck a skater. this is a whole new world.

I dont see what the big deal is its a fucking name,and fuck a skater?Heh.Get of everyones nuts,and you will never figure me out and if you did you probaly wouldt slap the shit out of me ether.And i aint talking to your friends like shit,so step the fuck off.

It has 2 meanings i guess.If you are the real Dicko which im not saying your arent,your skills are crazy.And also its crazy how many people on here are claling people snitches and cops and shit when all they did is ask i ?.It ruins shit.Be safe,not paronoid.

me asking about wht you meant by that was a joke playing off of the crazy and paranoid part of the question. its not as funny if i have to explain it.