marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

would you guys say that richmond has a pretty tight graff scene???????....its hard to tell from this thread since ppl post flics from W. Va too....just wondering-

i have a job offer in Richmond, and im trying to consider whether its worth moving. thanks.

would you guys say that richmond has a pretty tight graff scene???????....its hard to tell from this thread since ppl post flics from W. Va too....just wondering-

i have a job offer in Richmond, and im trying to consider whether its worth moving. thanks.

the streets are rough, the buff is tough, and richmond is known to be the home of the haters...so take that for what it is.

make sure you swing by gilpin court when you are looking for an apartment

i'm glad you had no luck because you probably would have posted the location on here. if you don't know then you shouldn't know.:cool:

:confused:why would it matter even if i did post it? wouldn't it be better anyway to give some direction to a spot? i just wanted to know if it was near williamsburg cuz i went out last weekend lookin for it. who cares if i would tell someone anywayz? i don't hang out with teenager toys that cross out? why are you downing the daybyday video. That remix is way tighter than on what was on dvd.

^^That's a funny comment.

Stop typing.

M_I: Richmond's social scene far supersedes

that of the writing scene, but there is one here.

Nobody really challenges nobody so there's not

a lot of writing going on. I love it here, and would

have trouble finding anyone that doesn't enjoy it

here. This town needs inspiration.

:confused:why would it matter even if i did post it? wouldn't it be better anyway to give some direction to a spot? i just wanted to know if it was near williamsburg cuz i went out last weekend lookin for it. who cares if i would tell someone anywayz? i don't hang out with teenager toys that cross out? why are you downing the daybyday video. That remix is way tighter than on what was on dvd.

NO! it would not be good to give directions to a spot on the internet. it is shit like that that gets people busted. let's say i was painting there and got rolled on by the cops or someone else due to your fucking directions. that would be terrible and it would be your fault. also, i wasn't talking shit on DAY BY DAY. those are my homies. i was saying that the original is great, so why would someone change it to be worse. and lastly, you don't know me, so watch what you say on the internet. it could get your teeth knocked out. and i mean that.:cool:

it's better than anything you'll ever accomplish probably in you lifetime!:lol: at first i thought it sucked too, but it's fucking fresh.

oh, while i'm on the subject, what was the great revelation that changed your mind? how do you go from hating to loving? it just plain sucked.:rolleyes:

Of course that would be stupid you moron... That's like saying so-and-so's store on Main Street is the best place to rack-up paint... not giving explicit directions is fucking common sense...that shit burns spots faster than anything. Why are we even having to explain this to you...get the fuck outta here.