marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah its a shame that ole boy needs his crew to do his dirty work. don't sweat it though homie, we all make mistakes, its just a blower that your forcing me to start taking out history, when I'm really not even about that.

ok ok blah blah, u aint gonna do a damn thing and if u do then its on you boy. as far as having my crew do things for me, thats why were a crew u toy. MC fam always and forever,

just like i sing to ur mama!

ok ok blah blah, u aint gonna do a damn thing and if u do then its on you boy. as far as having my crew do things for me, thats why were a crew u toy. MC fam always and forever,

just like i sing to ur mama!

look, i told you already in a pm a month ago, you got a problem with HEROC come fight me, I told you where I'm at. thats cool you can't handle your own business and if its MC vs. me then thats what it is, your crews putting me on blast. i'm just a rookie doing my thing, if this is the way you want to carry it then thats what it is.

save the internet tough talk kid, lets fight.

ud get your skully knocked in dunny.... and aside from that... if some dude was out my way writing my crew members names.....theyd get ragged too.... deal with it. life goes on.... suck some titties....pour a shirly temple.... and soke up the hate.... change your name... anything productive i guess

i really don't see the big deal...they are two different names..

it's not like he's bitting styles...i don't see aest out there

crossing out maest (just to use the one off as an example)

many writers names differ by just one letter....

whatever..we can all tell who puts the work in..

the fucking truth right here. the bottom line is anyone who knows shit about graffiti is going to be able to tell who is who and you should have left it the fuck alone.