marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

:scrambled: :D YALL ARE DUMB RETARTED........

I hope the fool that went over this Elk piece got handled.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

money..... FACTUAL EVIDENCE SAYS SIME DIDN'T GO OVER ELK AND FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YA OPINIONS & ASSUMPITONS....

SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW......

"2007"...

photo1.jpg

yall all "talkin" like ya anybody... buncha gossipin girls focused on two other men instead of yaselves.... whats wrong with that picture?....

Slicknova..... don't assume shit homeboy... Elk would smack the irish outa ya or in ya if ya aint....

:scrambled: :scrambled:

Your all better off keeping those two names out of ya mouth and ya heads in ya own blackbooks........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IF YOU AINT POSTING PICTURES THEN SIMPLY SHUT YA MOUTHS AND KEEP YA OPINIONS ASSUMPTIONS TO YOURSELVES..... THIS CULTURE AINT ABOUT READING ALL YALLS OPINIONS AND ASSUMPTIONS WHICH MOST OF YOU HAVEN'T PUT ENOUGH WORK IN TO HAVE...... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE FULL OF FLICKS.. NOT YA IDIOTIC OPINIONS ABOUT WHOS WHO, WHO DOES WHAT...WHAT THIS CULTURE IS OR AINT.....

I KNOW WHAT IT IS... I'VE LIVED IT.... AND YALL...

WELL..................

http://youtu.be/PqOgwKSVqeg

YOU[/color] can't be serious. It's called respect, k? That bull has more style than most writers period, using techniques that make his shit look like it's going to eat you from the inside out. HE is a true writer, through and through. Foreal? I can't even fathom why you'd bother backing that mess, yeahh dude with letters like that why has'nt that dude stepped on to bigger things like proposing the expulsion of the 26 letters in the english language, to sandskrit?

....wut the fuck he say......Close Thread.....

Hey buddy, I hate to break it to you but the world doesn't revolve around "Nova." No ones notoriety or street cred really depends on how much paint they've applied to chill walls in lorton and springfield. I'm truly sorry that you are just now finding this out. So so sorry

haha toy shit at that...