marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't post jimy anymore he's been painting too long to be that bad

Jimy.jpg

Jimy I can fuck with your handstyle, but god damn some weak paintin

...fuckin...unreal....Jimy is tight...hes in GA....u dont get in that crew by bein wack...shit is fire sons...n shit is big....scratch fills shows quickness.., for many reasons...1 its a hotspot 2 not much paint or 3 bangin out spots...and or all of the above or mix matched...outline is clean border is clean...have know fuckin clue wut yall r even talkin about....close thread

Thats the dumbest fucking thing I've heard in a while.

you did'nt "hear" this. You read this. dumbfuck. If you heard this, your response would not be so lippy.

why so dumb anyway? You don't agree that the R and the E look strikingly similar? for all i know they are the same person. and if that is the case, then i admit it, that would be silly to say dude is biting himself. Otherwise, Red should try some new styles and color schemes.

my man.... Rezist rocks "traditional" pieces you can find in books from decades ago........

Most everything is recycled these days.. Even with original styles..... get over it.......

bump Rezist & Red.... both got fresh styles...................

you did'nt "hear" this. You read this. dumbfuck. If you heard this, your response would not be so lippy.

why so dumb anyway? You don't agree that the R and the E look strikingly similar? for all i know they are the same person. and if that is the case, then i admit it, that would be silly to say dude is biting himself. Otherwise, Red should try some new styles and color schemes.

Color schemes?

I have nothing to say to that. From what I've seen hes used almost every american accent, rusto and krylon colors you can get your hands on. That goes for the in betweeen colors as well.

R? and E?

For one there isnt much you can do to the letter R or E highr or lower case with out losing its form and being able to be read.

Im not sitting here backing him up to look cool or any of that shit and I know hes a grown man and can fight his own battles but this conversation to me is strictly home grown. I grew up seeing red and mako and all those cats for years now. So go back to the 90's and up to date and see how many styles red has performed.

Bump red and the whole norfolk zoo.

Bump the days when FM was still alive and so on.

Please exscuse me if I'm wrong dunnie.

i cant lay claim to anything in the 90s .... but i aint a fuckin new jack... and yes i have used every fucking color they make, down to off brand bruise purple for blending english rose with espresso. just ignore this kid, i dont think that he paints.

Also, looking back a few pages, that piece you are talking about looks nothing like a rezist piece ... thanks for deading that bull in advance solfinger...

....they should start puttin out graff history test for the area u live in b4 u can get a 12oz account...would b alot less of the bullshit 2 scroll thru...n alot....alot less kids runnin theyre mouth about shit...they no nothin about....also stop postin shit in here from other threads...this is the virigina brickslayers thread....not the chicago freight thread or the frisco thread...i dont live in va anymore so id like 2 see wuts goin on there wut little that may b....close thread...