marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
See now, it's the completely unnecessary comments like this... C, I will most definitely slap the shit out of your skinny wanna be ass. go ride a bike bitch. see, i just realized who was talking shit to me..Come on big guy, come see me. I'll swing a bat right at that chest motherfucker. Pigheart fuck. Cheerleader trash. Mr. "I can't touch paint or I'll go to jail" fuckin pussy...

so yo, i come up here to see dope flicks, and instead get pulled into some unwanted e beef with this jokester....

PICTURES.

ugh, you're awful. so is your graffiti. i dont know who stolen goods is but you trying to dry snitch him makes you a faggot.

buckfifty, i said nothing to anyone except my homie dark horse. i would appreciate it if you stayed out of our conversations. they are private. thank you.

Dude, i am so sorry. i didn't mean to intrude on your conversation. i promise it will never, never happen ever ever again so help me god in jesus name we pray, Amen

heavenly father we are gathered here today, to bitch at each other and look at pictures of graffiti on the internet which we see each day with our own eyes. But it makes us cooler to get on the "net" and bump our friends and give ourselves clout. So we ask you in your good name to bless these fools and keep them safe in their trials and tribulations, ducking and dodging the phonies and pigs that try to bring them down. oh lord hear me.

YA'LL NIGGAS JUST WENT TO CHURCH

i logged back on here just to tell you all that you are all acting like bitches and you should stop. seriously, stop acting like bitches. go paint something, take a picture of it and then keep your mouth shut. EVERYONE will be a lot happier if EVERYONE did all three of those things. goodbye.

TO THE GUY THAT CROSSED ME OUT WITH UFO AND GENII, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP. I SPOKE WITH OZE AND GEN, AND NEITHER OF THEM TOUCHED ME, SO YOUR FAKE AS SHIT AND I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ACT COOL TO ME. IM GONNA FUCKING HURT YOU AND IF ANYONE ELSE WISHES TO STEP IM SO READY TO SCRAP. HOLLER

-KAES

yo wattup i just found this site so i registered.

im slick. i wouldnt have gone over his stuff, i pretty much expected my blockbuster to get ruined in a week. I just retaliated because i usually go out of my way to show respect (fant and snek know that haha) but this Ugly Kids member had like 4 other peices under the same frikkin bridge... i made sure not to cover any awesome stuff when i threw up the roller tag.

.. oh well...

i mean, i know i suck, but come on. that tag was 75ft wide and 12 ft tall.

his peice of shit barely covered the letter S.

anyways get at me! i love learning about the dc metro graf scene.

i will post pictures asap