marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
TO THE GUY THAT CROSSED ME OUT WITH UFO AND GENII, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP. I SPOKE WITH OZE AND GEN, AND NEITHER OF THEM TOUCHED ME, SO YOUR FAKE AS SHIT AND I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ACT COOL TO ME. IM GONNA FUCKING HURT YOU AND IF ANYONE ELSE WISHES TO STEP IM SO READY TO SCRAP. HOLLER

-KAES

:p:p

^^smalltown u like that....thats some garfish Rodney Monroe caught yesterday with his feet snatched a copperhead up fed it 2 the gar and cooked it.....he sent me a picture n said it was delicious....n at the bottom of the multimedia text read "River Life Forever.....what up?"

i miss u river city

• Like 1

chill out come original 311 guy. the dude who wrote over me was basically just practicing, and it wasnt spectacular.

i dont care what you think my tags look like. cuz im the one tagging them, and youre the one seeing them.

but forreal it wasnt meant to be personal. I just thought it was lame because the same guy had 3 other peices at the spot already and tagged over mine just enough to screw it.

i dunno whatever. i just felt like that blockbuster contributed alot more to the bridge or something. haha jk whatever.

and as for you Virgin Slayer...

im pretty sure if fant and snek wanted to be a "secret".... they wouldnt be.... doing what they are doing.

everybody chill out. its paint. not nuclear weapons.

^do u realize what u just said....there r alot of heads from Nova includin myself....its still va no matter what...and d.c is built on land from virginia not the other way around....plus its harder 2 get up n stay up in nova than it is in rva....just my opinion but ur still wrong its not wack

im going to have to agree with both sides here.

the police population in nova is outrageous.

for example, the city of fairfax has city, county AND state police. they dont have anything to do! so they mess with kids trying to find pot and stuff...

and nova has several graffiti task forces. removing the shit off those silver traffic light boxes everyday. (speaking of which, blue line innova spot got buffed)

so... its hard to stay up in nova.

and thats why its "wack as a bitch."

do us all a favor and UNFIND this site....

dude seriously

fuck you.

why cant people on this site be cool to newbs man wtf. quit hating... we all have shit in common.

anyways yeah, still wondering how to do two things

1. edit my posts! (there's no edit button when i go to my posts? whats with that.)

2. add images (it gives me a box to add a URL, but does that mean the image has to already exist on a website/the internet? i just made a photobucket so people could check it out if really interested.

anyways yeah. help me someone.

oh and FuzZy... hellen keller called, she wants her insult back. you bastard.