marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^do u realize what u just said....there r alot of heads from Nova includin myself....its still va no matter what...and d.c is built on land from virginia not the other way around....plus its harder 2 get up n stay up in nova than it is in rva....just my opinion but ur still wrong its not wack

True Shit.

this is inaccurate

how so?

there are county AND state owned departments that are responsible to clean it up, and they usually do a fuckin good job, within a day or two if its on a major highway or offensive. tags seem to be stayin up on 495 longer than usual tho.

btw. has anybody been on the pkwy or on beaulah lately? and those tags that say "I FUCK CHILDREN!"

its just.. bad.

anyways when i said task forces i didnt mean exclusively the authorities. if thats what you thought.

Dear not-so-slick,

Here's how 12oz works.

You can only self promo if you have 3 or 4 of your boys to back you up and "bump" your "graph." Or if you're really really good, then everyone's your friend online, because they want to be "bumped" by you. Does it sound really gay? Good, you're learning.

Bullshit is perfectly acceptable especially if its in all caps; encouraged is phantom shouts to other members, especially phrases like " AYO ________, PM ME HOMIE DAWG SKILLET." This convinces other internet writers that you're too popular and busy with people to message them, and also shows that you're way k00l. This is crucial in the e-vandalism world, if you're not k00l, then you suck. Another way to promote that you're "k00l" is to steal pictures of weed off the internet and post them, or talk about how many drugs you did. Those make you hella tight yo. And the ultimate multiplier is drawing on naked girls with paint pens, but the girl has to be ugly/fat/slutty/unconscious. Rules are rules.

Also it's totally fine to challenge people to fights on here then not show up and/or run and/or call the police and/or use mace.

The phrase "U Mad" must be used whenever possible. And you can only listen to rap, because you rep da 4 elementz now dawg.

Also... there's only one person in this thread who can post naked bouncing titty gifs, so don't try that. He's real good at it.

Enjoy the internet!

• Like 1

Dear not-so-slick,

Here's how 12oz works.

hahah. dude youre right... as hell.

good thing im totally not concerned with becoming "k00l"

i just am gunna post pics from now on unless ppl say stuff strait to me, you had a good point there too.

sssssssslllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :cool: