marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I'm not telling anyone what to do, because you can eventually figure it out... one way or another. But I suggest that if you are new to the game that you plan on not taking out multiple people with one tag, or going over a throwie/hollow with a tag(this is not in reference to anything other than the flicks below. There are others in VA that do this, but they pick their battles and back them up).

Cevs - Crossed out.

thrashed001.jpg

UFO(grunts, nyc), SANU(nyc), SLOE - Crossed out.

thrashed002.jpg

Herse - Crossed out.

thrashed003.jpg

Bunch of tags crossed, and RedOne's super drippy silver eating that kids shitty black paint.

thrashed004.jpg

NO NEED to talk shit on here, just know that this behavior does piss people off. I was on the way to the store and saw these... who knows what else these toys went over.

hahahaha!!! I TOTALLY saw that on my last flick adventure and meant to get a flick of that. I was thinking about the idea of just going to places and writing their store name, in a similar fashion, on the store. What would they do? I hope that was someone not associated with Bernie's, but regardless its pretty fucking cool/funny.