Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Holy shit, that thanksgiving table is off the fuckin wall!

p.s. can everyone stop bitching about this entire pook situation, cuz no one gives a FUCK. so if you wanna continue your bitching please do it through pms and save the rest of us the hassle of trying to read between your illiteracy and wannabe thug language (150)

^^ lol wordup!

wait so you went over the jas7 but not the jas7 right next to it. . .

its funny i meet pook like 8-9 years ago in the tunnels and he was nice as hell, told me a funny story about chasing some ask kids out earlyer that day. . .

p.s.

who cares if coffeecrav is not from here, his opinion is void cus he is from out of state, thats dumb

p.s.s.

slice we all remember the news paper story and what it said so dont try and flex on here. if you told the reporter or he just said it himself , you still participated in the story trying to get some cheap fame without really puttin-in work. . .

Its pretty safe to say that Pook never chased ASK out of the Htfd wall.

tha only reason ideo ran iz b cuz dsc let him run he knew tha deal if you wanna mess tru hartford writers who done it all and ran shit unlike no other crew will ever run it so you crown your king he and you will always know who tha tru kings are pook son
ideo would've still ran even if there was beef.