Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

150 why dont you state your name and stop coming on ''herez'' and talking smack over the internet. hartford is a candy-land compared to other citys who you trying to fool?

your NEVER king...with graffiti your just always ''a head'' of everyone, soon as you put down the paint for awhile. and stuff gets buffed new ppl get up your just slowly getting pushed in back of the line.

only king i know of is IDEO dude did his own thing, didnt fuck with anyone and has been past away for sometime now and still run into his stuff everywhere to little tags on random poles to throws. thats a king a dude thats not even around that pops up more than people today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aight ill give u dat 1 but really ppl in these crews kood b legends lata on in life

TSI

C4

YL

HI CREW

and 2 name a couple of beast writers from and who paint alot in hartbeat

Geser

Kemr

Zen

Rocks

aloe

mesto

ebis

folk

sum aint legends but there still madd beast n mostly paint here

n were u from?? Have u ever been 2 hartford??

The only king I know is Dr. Martin.

Everyones concerned with whos this and whos that.

Dude said it best, Ideo is legend because he still runs. Nobody who knows anything fucks with his shit. Everyone else in the state has at least someone that will dis their shit.

^^^y was what i said funny...this shit is mind numbing and i would like if dudes would keep my name out of the discussion..

i been trying to not read anything on here but alas, my eyes focused on my 4 letters as i was scanning for tolerable pictures.

heres one for my fallen brother...thanksgiving dinner table aint gonna be the same without you

4128198278_41365b3e13_b.jpg

^^^y was what i said funny...this shit is mind numbing and i would like if dudes would keep my name out of the discussion..

i been trying to not read anything on here but alas, my eyes focused on my 4 letters as i was scanning for tolerable pictures.

heres one for my fallen brother...thanksgiving dinner table aint gonna be the same without you

its funny cus you came outa no where when thos 2 dudes where talking gibberish.

seems like everyone lost one or a few love ones this year. im ready for 2010