Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rtj0pw.jpg

this was nice while it was running unfortunately for the good shit that gets put up at this spot it doesnt last long so many sketchy kids from that town throw bombs over pieces and its just like what the fuck were you thinking. Not only that but the paint is starting to peel there whichs means that kids think there badass cause they can destroy a piece by ripping off the chunks of paint that are peeling like that luger piece that was up there but whatever enough of my bullshit good soki character right there!

this was nice while it was running unfortunately for the good shit that gets put up at this spot it doesnt last long so many sketchy kids from that town throw bombs over pieces and its just like what the fuck were you thinking. Not only that but the paint is starting to peel there whichs means that kids think there badass cause they can destroy a piece by ripping off the chunks of paint that are peeling like that luger piece that was up there but whatever enough of my bullshit good soki character right there!

Nothing lasts forever... even cold november rain

Jick, look at the tags near the CWK and on that building. anyone who is busy hating on me, post some flicks and stop bitching on the internet! I could give a fuck, i do my thing. i paint and i shoot some ficks and i enjoy doing both. Plus i dont try to beef with anyone who isnt a total disrespectful prick, or on the internet for that matter. i learned my lessons, i'd rather make friends in this game than enemies, so keep my name off your fingertips and out of your mouths. shut the fuck up. thank you.2790673569_44ee9a703f.jpg

Jick, look at the tags near the CWK and on that building. anyone who is busy hating on me, post some flicks and stop bitching on the internet! I could give a fuck, i do my thing. i paint and i shoot some ficks and i enjoy doing both. Plus i dont try to beef with anyone who isnt a total disrespectful prick, or on the internet for that matter. i learned my lessons, i'd rather make friends in this game than enemies, so keep my name off your fingertips and out of your mouths. shut the fuck up. thank you.2790673569_44ee9a703f.jpg

i see a reo tag higher up...are u telling me reo did that???