Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cops came to my house once because some dickidiot wrote my number nezt to my name in his blackbook (this is obviously before cellphones) adn he got bagged and they got his book. you should all think of good naming conventions in your phones for other writers...if you want ideas PM me but dont jeopardize the next mans game because you are sloppy.

i was bombing in Jamaica one night and me and my boy and this youngin from the neighborhood got stopped and searched for guns...they found paint instead and took all our phones. Cops go thru this youngins phone and see a famous name from that area adn call him at 3 am like "YO, ______, where you at, YO some shit went down B" so essentially by answering the phone and asking what happened the famous dude admitted to that number being him and boom...cell phone number trace and they got his shit.

dont be that guy

cops came to my house once because some dickidiot wrote my number nezt to my name in his blackbook (this is obviously before cellphones) adn he got bagged and they got his book. you should all think of good naming conventions in your phones for other writers...if you want ideas PM me but dont jeopardize the next mans game because you are sloppy.

i was bombing in Jamaica one night and me and my boy and this youngin from the neighborhood got stopped and searched for guns...they found paint instead and took all our phones. Cops go thru this youngins phone and see a famous name from that area adn call him at 3 am like "YO, ______, where you at, YO some shit went down B" so essentially by answering the phone and asking what happened the famous dude admitted to that number being him and boom...cell phone number trace and they got his shit.

dont be that guy

i went to jamaica and i wasn't on land for 10 minutes before 2 dudes started fist fighting about who was gonna sale me a sack, so i walked away and found a rasta real quick, he gave me the crazy purple shit growing up the stems and onto the buds, never saw shit like that before, crazy i was almost scared to smoke it, but that didn't last long.