WHERE SHOULD I GET A JOB???

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have experience in manual labor and like physical labor more than desk work; why do you feel that you need something more "civilized"? There's plenty of respect for a manual labor job. You get to be outside all day and exercise, really get things done, watch your projects become complete. What's wrong with continuing with construction? Don't you get paid a lot too? Maybe eventually you could own your own construction business.

naw i dont wanna do that shit anymore

i want a job thats half manual labor, half chill

i already filled out an application for OSH, my ideal choice would be to work in loss prevention or in the distribution center

i would steal so much shit if i worked there haha

naw i dont wanna do that shit anymore

i want a job thats half manual labor, half chill

Warehouse/shipping and receiving. Half the time you're either preparing shit to be shipped, loading and unloading trucks. And the other half you're sitting on your ass and/or doing easy paperwork and calling truck companies to come pick shit up. Most places require you to be forklift certified but that's cake. One class and your certified.

i used to work at Radio Shack. Its basically all commission based pay.

if you can hustle cell phones (easy, especially if you can bullshit) you can make $15-$20 an hour.

its a chill work environment. youll never miss a game on tv.

p.s. easy to steal from too..... 2 cell phones, mp3 players, and youll never need to pay for batteries again.....

Warehouse/shipping and receiving. Half the time you're either preparing shit to be shipped' date=' loading and unloading trucks. And the other half you're sitting on your ass and/or doing easy paperwork and calling truck companies to come pick shit up. Most places require you to be forklift certified but that's cake. One class and your certified.[/quote']

Sounds like a chill job. I like that.

hell yea to all of the above

i think i have a talent for selling cars. i know almost everything about them, ive been buying and selling buckets on craigslist for the last 4 or 5 years.

anyone ever see that show KING OF CARS? shit looks pretty fun...the commisions of selling one car is more than 2 days of average salary