Toys paint

z0ne

SORRY!!! BUT All.............. You Bitch'z Who Have Left A Comment Can And Some Day (A

Women Of Your's).........Will Suck MY Dick!!! Plus My Crew!!......Ohh And you TOY'S Whick YOU ..Have Been Called!!! Will Suck My Tranie Sister!!!...... BUT All YOUS That Have Left A Comment

Should Re-Think Where YOU Come From!............. Oh Im SORRY!! I SHould Post A Picture!~~..........hahahaha

i find some humor here

nobody noticed he called his sister a tranie??? LMAO :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

listen up

this goes for all you toys out there taking other writers names

and then giving the lame excuse oh i been writing it since blahsay this or oh no one in my are writes that why should i change

fine

but remember that you WANt to come into this culture and this culture has been aroudn way befoe most fo you where born.

now if u dont care then dont post your shit on a message board that is obviously engulfed in the culture.

if u dont care for fame then dont post your garbage on here.

chances are half of you wont make it past middle school anyways (thats always the case for you clowns with taken tags that would obviously be taken)

and if not dont get your panties in a bunch when u get confronted on the st about it or you end up catching beef with a know writer for writing his dead homies name.

now if you are going to say oh well i didnt know

well obviously u have a few braincells to get to this website so you can use those cells also to gain some knowledge there are plenty of sites out there that credit writers names and if you ARE NOT SURE

then do a fucking google search

something like

JOKER graffiti for images or just put it in quotes

ok im done being mad at teenagers.

listen up

this goes for all you toys out there taking other writers names

and then giving the lame excuse oh i been writing it since blahsay this or oh no one in my are writes that why should i change

fine

but remember that you WANt to come into this culture and this culture has been aroudn way befoe most fo you where born.

now if u dont care then dont post your shit on a message board that is obviously engulfed in the culture.

if u dont care for fame then dont post your garbage on here.

chances are half of you wont make it past middle school anyways (thats always the case for you clowns with taken tags that would obviously be taken)

and if not dont get your panties in a bunch when u get confronted on the st about it or you end up catching beef with a know writer for writing his dead homies name.

now if you are going to say oh well i didnt know

well obviously u have a few braincells to get to this website so you can use those cells also to gain some knowledge there are plenty of sites out there that credit writers names and if you ARE NOT SURE

then do a fucking google search

something like

JOKER graffiti for images or just put it in quotes

ok im done being mad at teenagers.

I take it your one of the many people on this site who thinks they're a king as soon as they come out of they're mothers womb...

If your not from canada' date=' don't write SAKE. That is all...[/quote']

theres a SAKE in canada, hes the original montreal bomber, (hes up in toronto too) way over 10 years bombing and when he first started his shit was iller than that..

if your just starting at least find an original name, then you can work on an original style..

theres a SAKE in canada, hes the original montreal bomber, (hes up in toronto too) way over 10 years bombing and when he first started his shit was iller than that..

if your just starting at least find an original name, then you can work on an original style..

THe SAKE in Canada is stupid. And to the other kid writing SAKE, you really should kill yourself. People on here are telling you straight up to NEVER write that. Sake, who happens to be a king, DIED painting. Go get a copy of The Art of Getting Over, and read the section on Smith and Sane. If that story doesn't make you hate yourself for disgracing his name, then you should go commit suicide.

EDIT: Just to note this. The only reason the SAKE in Canada is stupid is beacuse he's been writing for 10 years the name that a king wrote for more than 10 years a long time ago.

I take it your one of the many people on this site who thinks they're a king as soon as they come out of they're mothers womb...

no u dipshit but i know my history

fuck a king

fame is the lamest thing you can possibly achieve

i also take it you are one of the many people on this site who gets butthurt when someone tells the truth

how old are you man 15 16 17?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why would you spend time and probably money painting something only to post it in a thread where people who know what they're doing with a can are just gonna look at it as trash? please kids just practice ya styles on paper a lot before you pick up a can and paint something you're gonna want to go buff out when you become a serious writer

and anyway, wats the point of you posting your own work in a toy section???at least let em diss you in a fuckin reagular thread...but by posting in here, ppl wont show respect for u anyways

are you serious? i never post shit i do unless i take a picture of it. tell me what "regular thread" i should post it in....

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...