the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so pissed off at lost. 5 fucking seasons and bam, even more questions.

Who the fuck is lost? Why was illana Burned or half dead in bandages? who are these new "good guys"? Why was the blackrock (slave ship) in the background of the opening scene? Why did they call him "ricardos"? How did he become immortal? Is Juliet Dead? Is Sayid Dead? Will they be transported back into time to the future where nothing happens?

Motherfuckers.

the only thing that bugged me was the whole love subplot with juliette, kate, sawyer, and jack.

i could care less about their love circle and it was a bit distracting

ok a bomb and juliette both fall down a long ass shaft and the bomb doesn't explode and juliette lives

was there a tempurpedic at the bottom of that? and she is able to awkwardly smash it into exploding with a rock?

other than that awesome season and the best so far.

jacob seemed rather accepting of the whole getting merked thing. perhaps he has a plan of his own.

and why would he warn the evil john locke of the third party coming?

my guess is that they are enemies of both parties, kinda making richard leader of this group

Don't question logic in a show where half of the passengers in a mid-air exploding plane survived....

A show with:

Time travel,

alternate realities,

ghosts,

smoke monsters,

disappearing islands,

worm holes,

healed mortal wounds,

(alleged) resurrections,

shape shifting,

ever present numbers,

fate/destiny,

evil trillion dollar corporations(okay, not a stretch),

intertwined non-coincidental life relations,

psychic powers,

dead babies,

Hurley not a diabetic,

Pirate Ships,

people who never age(immortals),

electromagnetic fields controlled by Apple IIe's,

30 year old beer that is still drinkable,

hot chicks constantly getting shot to death,

ancient Egyptian cults with guns,

Grim Reaper stalking people citing fate,

guitar tuners turned into remote bomb detonators,

and whatever else the fuck the writers want to make-up and throw in there.

The only thing you should question is their CGI budget, cuz itz lamerz.

jacob talking to hurley saying he had a "true gift", could be how hurley is able to talk to this guy who uses the spirits of dead people (who died on the island) to manipulate a plot against jacob.

the fact that locke obeyed the orders of christian (who could have very well been this so called "morpher") to leave the island and die on earth and return back could be the explaination to why people can see and talk to this new locke without needing the powers hurley has.

with this being said i have always thought back to visions people have seen of dead people on the island (hurley or not) jack seeing his dad, kate seeing that black horse (which probably died after coming on the ship)

overall i think that dude in the opening of the finale is this morpher who plotted against jacob using all the people who have stumbled onto the island due the electromagnetic current that has reeled in all the characters we've learned to know

the fact that locke obeyed the orders of christian (who could have very well been this so called "morpher") to leave the island and die on earth and return back could be the explaination to why people can see and talk to this new locke without needing the powers hurley has.

fiction.

Christian obeyed the orders of fake Locke("morpher"), who then told real Locke to die.

• 2 months later...

2z582ma.jpg

1. faraday

4. richard?

5. kate

6. juliet

7. claire?

12. sawyer

13. locke

14. ben

17. sun

20. hurley

25. bernard

26. rose

i'm lost on who's on lost in that

WHERE IS VINCENT !?!?!!!!!!!!!

01. Faraday

02. Boone

03. Miles

04. Michael

05. Ana Lucia

06. Charlotte

07. Shannon

08. Desmond

09. Eko

10. Kate

11. Jack

12. Sawyer

13. Locke

14. Ben

15. Saiyd

16. Libby

17. Sun

18. Walt

19. Claire

20. Hurley

21. Juliet

22. Charlie

23. Jin

24. Richard

25. Bernard

26. Rose

They always end the season with some huge bombshell.

It's like getting oral and having the person walk away when you're about to cum.

Anyways, I really hate they killed of Juliet...The way they killed her was even more of a heartbreaker. Poor Sawyer. ):

Archived