Barry Bonds......

Guest nutsonmychin!

should Barry be let in the Hall of Fame  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

barry just went about it like a retard. he left a paper trail and thats why its big news. its not because they are racist' date=' its just mcquire, sosa, canseco etc didn't leave a paper trail and that's why they arent in the dirt right now.[/quote']

canseco admitted to using steroids. you don't really need a paper trail after that.

some things to keep in mind:

1. pitching speeds have increased dramatically since ruth's days.. or even Aaron's

2. barry sees much fewer pithes to hit than aaron or ruth ever did. he has the more walks than any other player.

3. Steroids dont improve hand-eye coordination.

4. plenty of gold gloves

5. only player in the 500-500 club. (there is no player in the 400-400 club even)

Defininite first ballot Hall of Famer.

Guest nutsonmychin!

1. pitching speeds have increased dramatically since ruth's days.. or even Aaron's

2. barry sees much fewer pithes to hit than aaron or ruth ever did. he has the more walks than any other player.

4. plenty of gold gloves

5. only player in the 500-500 club. (there is no player in the 400-400 club even)

yadirrriiimean

4. plenty of gold gloves

TRUE STORY, THE AMMOUNT OF WALKS THIS NIGGA SEES IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS, I SEEN NIGGAS WALK HIM WITH THE BASES LOADED, HE GOT SOMETHING LIKE 650 WALKS, WHICH IS LIKE 350 MORE THAN THE SECOND PLACE NIGGA. NIGGAS ARE COMING THROUGH WITH 100MPH FASTBALLS, IF RUTH PLAYED TODAY THE NIGGA WOULD BE A 30HR HITTER. HOLLA AT THAT!!!! MUTHAFUCKA!!!! :D

4. plenty of gold gloves

-I also recently read that ground rule doubles were ruled homeruns until 1924 or something.

-the guys gloves were smaller, easier to miss the ball and get inside-the-parkers

-they used a real fucked up ball that would fly far + bouncy

i didn't read any of the previous posts because i throughly despise baseball now, but i would like to add one thing:

i pray Barry Bonds does not surpass Hank Aaron, that would be a disgrace to everything that is decent in the whole. Bonds is a horrible ambassador for any sport, and he constantly finds ways to make himself look like a bigger jackass.

a big fuck you goes out to Mr. Bonds

Guest nutsonmychin!

damn,

see. all good points,. i dont care if barry juiced, or if he is the biggest prick. it's not a popularity contest,. the man can swing a bat, and if ppl dont STFU he's gonna start aim'in at faces.