The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would mate, but i lost all my old blackbook stuff on my old computer that crashed.. all i have is a few outlines on photobucket n one blackbook page.

heres an old exchange i did with Vekz.ZNC..LATE 08/EARLY 09ish

theexchangecopydh5.jpg

another old exchange with Mek.FUA/VS sometime last year.

102_0798.jpg

Kes by Mek.

hmmm017.jpg

Meks by Kes.

4551685376_b84b8c44a8_b.jpg

Kes by Blame

blame001.jpg

Blame by Kes

damn that sucks you were doing work for monster a while back if i remember correctly ?

also some epic stuff mang props.

A couple that people may have seen...

For tha homie...

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Eaz One

EAZ-ONE004.jpg

Mewt

MEWTSEXCHANGE.jpg

Im seriously feelin that dude WETS stuff i think it is...its half 3d half amazing...really a cool style that I havent seen done before...very original...

damn that sucks you were doing work for monster a while back if i remember correctly ?

also some epic stuff mang props.

yeh, i was.. that shit ended earlish last year..sucks havin to buy paint again, ahwell!..luckly we have cheap aussie paint here..

cheers mate.

haha..i wish, the dude i was getting them off no longer imports them, so thats why it ended..the money man quit!!

good paint but shit valves, chewed through so many grey dots using them suckers..still have a few left.

yeah but the pressure on em is always a good to work with..and ive been able to get some fat ass lines and some super thins with the grey dots..that plastic see through cap is pretty good for fats..infact pretty rediculos..

and again jesus its good to see your work again keep it coming.

yeh, i think its more train paint but i managed with grey dots, like any brand, they have their good n bad points....cheers!

n ur in luck after all with that monster outie, i'll post it up in the sketch thread.

Archived