I just got my car stolen...

drink some beer

Did you get the asian chicks name and number?

Anyhow if it wasnt 9 i would go out for a quick beer by my old work, maybe ill crack one open at home. Nothing says potential alchoholic like drinking and watching tv.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK. Heres what you do.........And you didnt hear this from me.......

Take your whip to a number guy. Have him remove the vin from the dash, seatbelts

and door. This would probably be sufficient. Old honda huh? Part it out on EBAY. Torch the shell.

Go to a used car lot with a girl. Dress nice. Find a similar honda to yours only newer with less miles and in better condition. The the salesman will likely have

2 ignition keys on the ring. Get a dummy key. Pretend you are interested in looking at the car and draw the salesman's attention to the trunk. In the meanswhile the girl takes the other key off the ring and replaces it with the decoy key. Come back later and take the car.

Swap vin numbers and make the stolen Honda yours. You ever get pulled over the police may run the VIN but it will come up looking right.

8pm update:

Honda just called, about $600 to fix... yikes!!! but I have no fucking choice and its below my deductible... but I will be able to get it tommorow morning 7am...

but on a bigger note, it sux to get vic'd. i've been doing it to others my whole life... oh well, what goes around comes around...

dude your getting RIPPED THE FUCK OFF!!

$180 dollars for an oil change and transmission fluid? WHAT THE FUCK!!! you can buy the shit yourself and do that for like 30 bucks

and 600$ is high for a fucking ignition install....the parts like 200 tops and install it yourself

what kind of honda do you own i might be able to help

dude your getting RIPPED THE FUCK OFF!!

$180 dollars for an oil change and transmission fluid? WHAT THE FUCK!!! you can buy the shit yourself and do that for like 30 bucks

and 600$ is high for a fucking ignition install....the parts like 200 tops and install it yourself

what kind of honda do you own i might be able to help

yeah i know I'm getting ripped off, but my time is more valuable than my money. I don't have time or the tools to learn how to do this shit. I need to drive right now, and not sit around and tinker with my car...but i would like to know how to do shit...

omg if i put various pieces of all these stories together its exactly like when my car got stolen

police did nothing .. i figured it out on my own when the dumbass thief called me pretending to be the police and trying to get info from me

it was my neighbor across the street

mine too was impounded and when i told the cops who did it, they didnt even care

and this was a very nice, new car too