I just got my car stolen...

I walked out to head to work this morning and it was missing... at first I thought I was having a delusional episode or was very stoned or perhaps was still sleeping... perhaps those anti-depressants caused me to sleep walk in the middle of the night...

but I don't think so

perhaps my landlord towed it? nope

repo man? nope car's paid off

meth addicts? probably. their attracted to old hondas like, well, meth heads...

and the shitty part is is that I put over $5000 into it restoring it and paid $180 to have the oil changed and transmission fluids changed etc etc... plus I left my work laptop at the office which is a 35 mile commute.. so I can't work either... FUCK!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cars of mine have been stolen on two occasions

sucked ass both times,

especially when i caught the guy doing it and started screaming ta him and he drove off.

he was nice enough to return the car to the neighborhood when he was done with it

only two blocks away

yet the fucking police still impounded it and charged me $175 tp get it out

fucking bitchass govt

with a thread title like that, it almost sounds like you requested that shit.

good insurance scam sometimes..

its my first car too, but for those who think the obvious question "is it an insurance scam?' which would be my first sarcastic response, I say hell no. I will make nothing off this. My car is basically worthless (insurance wise), I put my own $$ into fixing plus I have high ass deductibles not to mention my insurance going up... the more I think the more pissed I'm getting

plus nothing to do but surf 12oz

Thats sucks... sorry to hear it.

Back in the day my roommate got his car stolen by some crackhead who worked his way into our apartment through our other (naive) roommate.... just came in a step, but grabbed some keys unnoticed. So he wrote the car off as good as gone.

About 6 months later we go to some hotel party and we see his car sitting ouside of the room where we are going. We figured someone we knew may have took it.. we are about to set up a liitle survellance and ambush type deal when I notice the tire is flat and the car has been sitting there for a while... turns out his car had been stolen taken on a 10 mile drive and ditched and then sat there for 6 months... no damage besides the tire.

so all hope is not lost....

Friend of mine got his car rearended last night, guy backed up into someone else then hit the side of his car again taking off, running a red light..so on.

He got the license plate number, cops came, took the report and then told him they couldnt do anything about it because he didnt see the guys face.

WTF??

Arent hondas the most stolen car??

That sucks man, hopefully thell just live in it a few days.

yeah.. losing his only means of transportation is not as bad as losing a gun....:rolleyes:

well, losing a gun has some pretty serious reprecussions behind it given the right circumstances.

don't roll your eyes at me!

It was propably immigrants' date=' man.[/quote']

When they took our dishwashing jobs I said nothing. When they took our lawn clippings I said nothing. When they took your car I said "Did you look on Wikipedia?" So when they came to take my order at the taqueria there was nothing I COULD say.

really makes you think...

I walked out to head to work this morning and it was missing... at first I thought I was having a delusional episode or was very stoned or perhaps was still sleeping... perhaps those anti-depressants caused me to sleep walk in the middle of the night...

but I don't think so

perhaps my landlord towed it? nope

repo man? nope car's paid off

meth addicts? probably. their attracted to old hondas like, well, meth heads...

and the shitty part is is that I put over $5000 into it restoring it and paid $180 to have the oil changed and transmission fluids changed etc etc... plus I left my work laptop at the office which is a 35 mile commute.. so I can't work either... FUCK!!!!!

things could be worse duder.....

twoheadsbetterthanone.jpg

4:15 update:

I went to get lunch, drink some beer and pity for myself when the police call. They found my car. Pounded like 3rd beer (22oz german glass) drank a cup of coffee and took the bus to the impound lot.

Talked to the cute asian girl and inspected my car. No damage, nothing stolen except for the ignition being popped. Even all my cds were there. Plus there were new mad wierd R&B chick cds, so I'm guessing that black teenagers stole the car. There was mad mcdonalds food everywhere...

update while typing****

insurance just called. basically their like "get a screw driver take it home, fix it yourself" called honda, told me it will cost bewtween $250-$1000 to fix, which is under my deductible. FUCK!!!!

so i'm looking for a screwdriver, gonna pick it up and bring it to honda, hopefully it might be fixed as early tonight...

word!!! what a strange fucking day

glad you got the car back.

i use to have this piece of shit saturn that would always get broken into but nothing was ever inside it of any value. i started to leave notes in the glove box to the tune of fuck you crackhead and what not, and the car unlocked as well. then i rear ended a pathfinder and there went that car.

my car got stolen outside of my girls house about six years ago, so i go in to use her phone to call the cops, they tell me to come into the station to fill out a report and i said "dude my car just got stolen how do you want me to get there" and they said "DUDE, you ever heard of the bus". cocksuckers.