Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

BITER thread!

i dont know why anyone would assume it was Mber biting.. if anything I would think it was MQ who bit Mber. either way. none of us is Mber or Mq so arguing about it in an ongoing fashion is pretty pointless.

MQ was the first person to ever do the M with the tongue,everyone knows that. thats always been his swag, never heard of ANY of those toys you listed. but they all heard of MQ. wake the fuck up, stop suckin mbers dick. he does fr8s, woopty fuckin doo, fr8 guys been biting off of nyers throwups for yearrrrrrsss.

get the fuck outta here with all that typing tryin to save face. you got clowned now you feel stupid.

The tongue idea has been done by hundreds of writers... lame example of a bite

The character on the wall painting graffiti has been done before... way before both those examples were painted

and the "s" example of a bite is such a simple letter.... saying that is a bite is a bit silly. The wall as a whole does look like sento tfp

an "E" with a tongue and "M" with a tongue a "J" with a tongue.... it's been done so much it's not worth the conversation.. Like throwing paint on the wall, or all the glow techniques, overlapping 3d, fils that leave the letters, etc... all small details that get so repeated and done it becomes a norm and no one calls out a bite.

an "E" with a tongue and "M" with a tongue a "J" with a tongue.... it's been done so much it's not worth the conversation.. Like throwing paint on the wall, or all the glow techniques, overlapping 3d, fils that leave the letters, etc... all small details that get so repeated and done it becomes a norm and no one calls out a bite.

2123685803_4c7d783a6a.jpg

ideas are done all over differently, but when its done the same as someone else its a bite. no one said just a tongue.

It's not that the tounge has been used all kinds of times let me point out why I think that's a bite. The "M" clearly looks similar. The tounge is coming out the same direction as mq's even if mbers tounge is a lot smaller. I herd of mq long ago and he clearly is a king for all the ups and shit he is still doing this day.

28hnz8y.jpg

4481839783_8891c3247f.jpg

38731.jpg

WHO GIVES A FUCK "WHO" ANYBODY ON HERE IS, OR ISN'T.

THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES.

BITING/TRIBUTES/COMMON "CREW" SIMILARITIES

ALL CAN BE SEPERATED IF YOU TAKE A SECOND TO CHECK IT OUT,

RATHER THAN HIT THE KEYBOARD WITH A RESPONSE RIGHT AWAY.

MERRY 2011 TO ALL YOUZ SUCKAS.

NOW BACK TO THE BITERS!

Nothing at all is "WRONG" with Vaughn Bode characters, but, I'm sure you can agree it's alot easier/safer to copy a successfull formula than to create one of your own, and i've been telling Pilot to stray away from reproductions too, I'd like to see more pushing the envelope, that's all........

this is basically what I been sayin' since day 1 in here.

the best part about this is that that wall will fade to look like something else in about 2 months :lol:

AS SEEN ON flickr

LOL!

first, regardless of how big of a douche asshole you are, nobody needs to get called out on who they are, i'll agree with IRON, that was a loooow blow.

second, if said accusations were true, than *** would know about the fated "ewok vs. ewok" battle, and thus he would know the significance of HM crew and their counterparts. But it would explain the bitterness towards freights and mber... hmmm...

and no, (for discussions sake apparently) nesta does not bite nekst, yes that specific N is similar, but, it's still not a next bite. Try again. (feeling bitter about this? let me break it down for you slow cats. First, that's Nekst's throw, and that's a nesta straight letter. Second, that's a pretty generic style N to be calling anyone out for biting. Third, wasn't there already a giant card pulled on some kid that used to bite nekst's N's real hard on the original version of this thread? Fourth, Nesta not only has payed his dues, but is a style pioneer and has been up and around for a while, once again, proof of someone's graff-ignorance and regional bias.)

and just so y'all can't cry and say something about i don't think anything is a bite, those last two, the clever-sever and that horrible attempt at biting ewok were pretty good examples of bites.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now