Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Getzup

constructiveKriticism

step AWAY from the arrows, looks like a jiffy lube ad on PCP... I'm not saying drop all you connections and stuff, make the 'h/n' connection and the 'p' read so it doesn't say Jom Looez and get rid of the arrow heads...

i'd rather have it clean and easy to navigate rather than flashy and shitty to get around on.

but it looks ok hey!

Discard the whole thing, and start from scratch. The only thing that works, and even then not all that much, is the color scheme. Pick 2 of the oranges, and 2 of the aquas, and use only those 4. One of each pair should be dominant, while the other strictly for detail (keep it sparse). Think about all the stuff you put there because you think it looks cool, and ask yourself if it really makes the design any better.

you cant tell someone to dicard it, but i need to know what to tweek for improvement...thanks for the input at least.

TW, it's pronounced Homo-Pez, it's SPANISH STUPID!

heh, it's a candy dispenser shaped like a man, he folds at the waist and the candy comes out of his fly... not that I'm condoning that sort of thing...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now