>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha, I've been here for a year now and I've been sick at least once every month. They actually don't eat cat but occasionally eat dog (Korean influence). They just have no idea about hygiene!

Anyway, back to the Sydney graff. I used to spend most of my time between Parra and Blacktown/Doonside. Never really tight with anyone but hung out with Chase and his older brother (can't even remember what he wrote now), Mr.E and Unique a few times, went to graphic arts college with Sach and my mates were Zues and Ariole (Does he still get up these days?).

I got busted for a whole car out at Richmond when they still ran the old diesels and got done for tagging carriages on the Bondi line when I was 15 with Teaser (from Epping/Carlingford. Unfortunately he became a full on junky but was a pretty good mate before that). Damn, I'm getting all nostalgic here!

any mates peices?

Yeah back home I've got some old polariods in the parent's garage. I should be heading back home in a month or two to renew the visa, I'll dig them out and scan them. I also have some pics of my first disastrous attempts that I will embarrass myself with.

Does anyone know if Ariole (out Windsor way) is still writing? Would like to get in touch with him as we went to school together and he introduced me to the whole graff thang and did my first piece together. He also has my old photo album that he "borrowed" off me!

great updates

I assume that Oker etc bombing was froma couple of years back?

did anybody evre get photos of the building just behiond the coke sign on William street where they climebed up the scaffolding and did throwies on about 5 levels of the building?

you could read it for blocks but when i went back to get photos they had buffed it.