>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's crazy to think there hasn't been any new fresh writers to come out of Sydney for ages, just the same shit styles. All the good stuff being produced still comes from the older writers.

Interesting thought. Im kindve of the same opinion but then again maybe im just old and jaded.

It's crazy to think there hasn't been any new fresh writers to come out of Sydney for ages, just the same shit styles. All the good stuff being produced still comes from the older writers.

I have been in Sydney for a few months and trust me the scene is far from shit. I am from the Uk and compared to there everything is heaps better. Styles wise your light years ahed of us. Hate to admit it but its fuckin true.

fuckers ...haha

I have been in Sydney for a few months and trust me the scene is far from shit. I am from the Uk and compared to there everything is heaps better. Styles wise your light years ahed of us. Hate to admit it but its fuckin true.

fuckers ...haha

"All the good stuff being produced still comes from the older writers."

that pig latin translator is wrong by the way

from the page...There are many dialects and forms of Pig Latin which vary from region to region, country to country, and language to language, as well as other similar, and dissimilar, Pig Latin-like 'languages'. The dialect shown here tends to hail from California/West Coast of the United States.

from the page...There are many dialects and forms of Pig Latin which vary from region to region, country to country, and language to language, as well as other similar, and dissimilar, Pig Latin-like 'languages'. The dialect shown here tends to hail from California/West Coast of the United States.

my apologies i didn't peruse it that thoroughly

Acclaim Magazine and Ironlak have launched a new campaign. Each issue, Acclaim features a "Piece of the Month", the freshest wall sent in by readers. To sweeten the pot, Ironlak are now giving away 12 cans of their finest colours to whoever sends in the best piece that shouts out to both Acclaim and Ironlak. All images must be high resolution, 300 dpi. Low res jpegs will not be considered a valid entry. The shout outs must be easily read.

Send all submissions to chrisd@acclaimmag.com. The magazine is bi-monthly and the deadline for next issue is 31/01/08.

pffft.

so we buy and promote your products all over australia, and you put an incy wincy teeny weeny square inch picture in the back pages of your mag....

booooooo

Ironlak are now giving away 12 cans of their finest colours to whoever sends in the best piece that shouts out to both Acclaim and Ironlak.

Free paint.

yeah parky sorry bout the late reply but i just rushed out to do my unpaid promo launch and decided to spend my time at the pub instead...

would be great if you guys returned to a couple of pages of unconditional quality work rather than a minuscule after thought flogging your products. 12 cans aint shit.

shut up amuse.

yeah parky sorry bout the late reply but i just rushed out to do my unpaid promo launch and decided to spend my time at the pub instead...

would be great if you guys returned to a couple of pages of unconditional quality work rather than a minuscule after thought flogging your products. 12 cans aint shit.

shut up amuse.

Tell me about it. Go buy a copy so we don't have to rely on advertising so much, so we have space for it.