>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"For all those who reside in Canberra, a new store in Canberra has got behind to support & stock Montana Cans. You can find them right in the heart of the city at Free Choice Tobacconist & Convenience Store. They are located in the City Bus Interchange in Civic. In near times more colours & stock coming in."

not much more in the way of details

11013000_1613845555495440_4422930524962103582_o.jp

right next to the knock off vans and Brooklyn t shirts

Guessing it's the same bloke that used to have the shop upstairs just above the tobacconist. He ran the shop with his girl who also painted but they went their separate ways and the shop tanked. Selection and prices are what you'd expect, 94 at 8.50, NBQ 6.50, Mon white 6.30, Mon black 9.00 and MTN HC 7.50. He's selling this other stuff in a blue can I've not seen before called AeroArt for $4.00. Looks like it's about Export level with donut on it.

How does that even work? Seems like the sensors would have to be extremely sensitive or placed everywhere throughout the train. And how much does it cost to outfit the trains with these and pay some one to watch the feeds? I feel like I remember a similar story about drones in the yard doing the same thing...IDK

@TayyuNit Interesting story possibility here if some one is willing to do a bit of digging

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...