>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah that gay cunt use to write asif and he is from Brighton Uk, he is not legit, he is a gay kunt (I mean he writes gay afterall) and he has no claim to no fame watsoever.... him and Aroe, the gayest. Only ANYONE (this EMO ROID mofo) deserves a little prop in this NT cru.... all of them... bunch of gaylords

yeah that gay cunt use to write asif and he is from Brighton Uk, he is not legit, he is a gay kunt (I mean he writes gay afterall) and he has no claim to no fame watsoever.... him and Aroe, the gayest. Only ANYONE (this EMO ROID mofo) deserves a little prop in this NT cru.... all of them... bunch of gaylords

who fuckin cares...

What is it about non writers and their sudden inability to recognise Basic English letters when they are in paint on a wall? You’re an English teacher for example and teach and write English all day long, you went to University to study this subject but “What, what, what’s this ugly scrawl in spray paint on the wall, Vi-Vic, does it say VILE KBD or something, I can never read these young dimwits scribble. Bloody VILE KBD is everywhere.

EC stand the fuck up...!!!

Re: brizzy being a community, that's nice but it's taken them years to get some style... :D :D :D

Pump UP the Can - Vic / NSW / WA / SA / QLD... Not much has changed since then.

Carry on.

maybe so, but these days brissy makes sydney look real ordinary, a skid mark stained public toilet looks better then the shit being regurgitated around the sydney traps lately, the only cunts doing decent shit is the people arriving on qantas planes venturing over for a holiday...

i can only cringe at the though of what would have been done if sydney were to get flooded and our rail network brought to a hault... id loose 10 kgs just from vommitting from the vile filth that would have been rolling around once it subsided.:D :D :D

maybe so, but these days brissy makes sydney look real ordinary, a skid mark stained public toilet looks better then the shit being regurgitated around the sydney traps lately, the only cunts doing decent shit is the people arriving on qantas planes venturing over for a holiday...

i can only cringe at the though of what would have been done if sydney were to get flooded and our rail network brought to a hault... id loose 10 kgs just from vommitting from the vile filth that would have been rolling around once it subsided.:D :D :D

big statements homie.

you got the first part right, the abundance of toys is fucking unbelieveable, however there are still those who constantly produce some good pieces,

whats insulting is how shit cunts who should still be practicing in sketch books have 50 pieces down the lines and are ruining panel spots for others... greenline is a perfect example, it used to be a refreshing sight along greenline 10 yrs ago, the lines where colourful and the panels were rocking... cityrail should provide spew buckets on trains these days...

That done TSC is dope, only thing is at the top of the E, the inside 3d was filled completely solid, a little way to thick. There should of been a small gap in between the 3d & the letter, showing the shape of the 3d & making the 3d correspond or at least follow the shape of the letter on that 45 degree angle. Just a couple of suggestions, whether people agree or not.

That done TSC is dope, only thing is at the top of the E, the inside 3d was filled completely solid, a little way to thick. There should of been a small gap in between the 3d & the letter, showing the shape of the 3d & making the 3d correspond or at least follow the shape of the letter on that 45 degree angle. Just a couple of suggestions, whether people agree or not.

lmao

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

wait a minute. oh yeah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahsorry what were you saying?

you got the first part right, the abundance of toys is fucking unbelieveable, however there are still those who constantly produce some good pieces,

whats insulting is how shit cunts who should still be practicing in sketch books have 50 pieces down the lines and are ruining panel spots for others... greenline is a perfect example, it used to be a refreshing sight along greenline 10 yrs ago, the lines where colourful and the panels were rocking... cityrail should provide spew buckets on trains these days...

fuckin oath. agree with this and the one before this. sydney mind you has now become crab capital, mateys in bris have also said after the floods happened all the toys who jumped onto the trains there are now trying shit, hopefully the maincunts hold it down cause they have for a long time! sydney is a great place for graff, its a mixture of streets/tracks/trains/walls but the easy access of tools have made it to easy to go out and do pieces before even getting approved that your decent. i aint no old writer, but ive done my thing, and still doing things, i use to get told how shit i am while i was still in school by older writers, YOU SHOULD QUIT BLAH BLAH! was never really into sketching till abit later, id ask older cunts for there recipes for ink, NAH MATE FIND YOUR OWN, took me yr+ to make my own. id ask for legal spots, fukin legal spots ffs, NAH MATE FUKIN DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! this went on for about 2 yrs, start of my 3rd yr was when i did my first piece i was happy with, since then i try do a better piece then before. the kids who have started now i think have to much availability, spots use to be secrets on the "in" would know. now half of sydney knows a p spot and have the STN. this use to be prized possessions, to get shit like the booklet, niggers would emergency brake trains and hope into the guardie to get the 2 week book as they have to release it. sydney needs to find its form again cause its good scene that has gone to shithouse

Sydney is shit cos none of the good writers have any balls for getting good spots.

Toys get the good spots, toys see toys getting the good spots, toys wanna be like toys getting the good spots. And since toys dont know whats fresh the "good spots" dont even look like good spots when they get hit.... hence the pretty embarrassing state of the art in sydney.

Since when did burners only have a place in legal spots??

i dunno just my 2 cents,,,

Sydney is shit cos none of the good writers have any balls for getting good spots.

Toys get the good spots, toys see toys getting the good spots, toys wanna be like toys getting the good spots. And since toys dont know whats fresh the "good spots" dont even look like good spots when they get hit.... hence the pretty embarrassing state of the art in sydney.

Since when did burners only have a place in legal spots??

i dunno just my 2 cents,,,

^^^

100%.