>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Buddy, your fancy catch phrase doesn't change the fact that Nope is crap. No one is disputing the damage he has caused...to trains, walls and our eyes.

And His Excellency has probably been writing longer than you've been dropping lame catch phrases about cut lunches, so shut your hole with your Nope-loving bullshit.

pfffft. you dont know shit.

Buddy, your fancy catch phrase doesn't change the fact that Nope is crap. No one is disputing the damage he has caused...to trains, walls and our eyes.

And His Excellency has probably been writing longer than you've been dropping lame catch phrases about cut lunches, so shut your hole with your Nope-loving bullshit.

10738.jpg

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Every week I'm out painting and very week I'm burning it, your comments don't make me think twice.

In fact I got nothing against Nope, I know the dude has done a lot I'll give him that.

BUT this is a walls thread where quality walls should be posted.

And since when did quantity or longevity override quality? By your standards we should all be idolizing Razem and Droogie.

my idol is fatel, that kents got shiet on lockdown with that funky style, sydney needs more fatels on the a-sap....without fatel we would just be another shitty city....

fatel, will you piece my blackbook, please led??????????????

on a serious note, if anyone sees fatel, please shank him in the eye socket...that is all.