>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

Heres a better option than dissing well established writers on the net, go out and burn it ( :lol: ) and let YOUR 'level of talent' ( :lol: ) speak for itself. that urge to spew out your self-defeating rants will get alot less

And grab another pack of maxi pads while your at it

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

Every week I'm out painting and very week I'm burning it, your comments don't make me think twice.

In fact I got nothing against Nope, I know the dude has done a lot I'll give him that.

BUT this is a walls thread where quality walls should be posted.

And since when did quantity or longevity override quality? By your standards we should all be idolizing Razem and Droogie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Indeed i do not knpw who u are so i edited that shit, but that doesnt stop you from being a run of the mill internet shit talker, ripping on anything is outside the box when most every writer props pure bitten shit and wonders why the scene these days looks so played out

whatever i repeat

go paint something and shut the fuck up, thats directed to anybody on a graff forum

Indeed i do not knpw who u are so i edited that shit, but that doesnt stop you from being a run of the mill internet shit talker, ripping on anything is outside the box when most every writer props pure bitten shit and wonders why the scene these days looks so played out

whatever i repeat

go paint something and shut the fuck up, thats directed to anybody on a graff forum

Fair enough I will go and paint. We obviously disagree on the quality VS quantity debate let's leave it at that.

quit getting angry on a forum.

for this to be a true Sydney thread it is imperative that there be shit talk...

post a flick.

This is true, we must continue to talk shit and fire each other up, how else can you keep this forum truly competitive and nasty, good old Sydney!

Stolen from Flickr

arems1.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us"]arems1.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

komps1.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us"]komps1.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

komps2.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us"]komps2.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

thats directed to anybody on a graff forum

I'm at work, getting paid, so as far as I'm concerned I'm entitled to sit here, talk shit and post Slug flicks...

You're the one getting visiably upset, maybe you should go and paint something... :D :D :D

Thanks for the entertainment fanboy :cool:

5392235222_203c221582.jpg

That Nope is absolutely disgusting, horrifically revolting & agonizingly awful. No wonder why graffiti is illegial with shit like that. Straight up & down that is some seriously weak ass wack shit. Fortunately the Kid Kash made up for it.

you dont know shit. that dude has done more damage than youve had cut lunches.

you dont know shit. that dude has done more damage than youve had cut lunches.

Buddy, your fancy catch phrase doesn't change the fact that Nope is crap. No one is disputing the damage he has caused...to trains, walls and our eyes.

And His Excellency has probably been writing longer than you've been dropping lame catch phrases about cut lunches, so shut your hole with your Nope-loving bullshit.

Is a cut lunch just a sandwich cut in half?

2. Cut Lunch

A technique used by Australian football players to cram their packages into the extremely small footy shorts provided to them.

This technique is carried out by the mans shaft being placed upwards running along the zipper of his pants and one ball either side. Hence Cut Lunch.

Bazza: *Adjusts himself to the Cut Lunch position* "Ahh fuck that feels better."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cut+lunch

sounds homo