MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'HATS OFF TO SONE.' Definitely.

HATS OFF TO YOU TOO SWORD FOR CONSISTENTLY KEEPING THESE THREADS UP, AND LARGELY CONTRIBUTING TO WHAT THEY ARE...I JUST GOT A SERIOUS & MUCH NEEDED HISTORY LESSON TODAY FROM ALL OF YOUR POSTS ...I KNEW A LITTLE BUT YOU JUST FILLED IN SOME MAJOR GAPS IN HISTORY. THAT'S LOVE.

CHEEEEEEEEERS!!!

L. BURTON

wow swordfish what away to bullshit others by takeing all your flics from flicker and then claiming that you take them yourself and then posting other flics and not giveing props to whoever posted it first and i know for a fact you wherent in sf for that laundromat project with hybrid and evail cuz those are the same exact shots from flicker and let the akb/tci guys post there own shit they dont need some loser who used to write for a summer or 2 so keep it up with that paid membership status cuz its working out for you and whats up with your mom wishing eveeryone a happy nude year

wow swordfish what away to bullshit others by takeing all your flics from flicker and then claiming that you take them yourself and then posting other flics and not giveing props to whoever posted it first and i know for a fact you wherent in sf for that laundromat project with hybrid and evail cuz those are the same exact shots from flicker and let the akb/tci guys post there own shit they dont need some loser who used to write for a summer or 2 so keep it up with that paid membership status cuz its working out for you and whats up with your mom wishing eveeryone a happy nude year

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

At least the stolen fliks arent in shitty fuckin magazines with shitty oaks fliks. Shut the fuck up already and take your nites out and go fuck yourself with them. That shit is plagerism. keep your mouth shut and your legs closed oaks cuz your foul cunt has stunk up our city long enough. You keep telling yourself that you matter and the rest of us will keep laughing.

Go suck on a bullet fag.