MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't be dissapointed! if you look over the bullshit 2uesday 33 you would understand if you take out the time and read between the bullshit! it's just the facts. because i mention Caucasian your mad? well fact is i've been writing for a long time and i paint with all kinds of people and i have whites in my crew Dark , Mines etc, and they know how i feel about the whole beef thing i never have a problem from my people at all. African american people at all for countless of years! since i have been writing Caucasian have been fucking with me for years and for what reason. when i only have helped them out got them in big crews hooked them up with well known writers and then they turn their backs on me and put money in there pocket! wouldn't you feel USED! say if you took me under your wing 2uesday33 and then i get to flipping out o you after you got me in crews that i always wanted to get down in then i take a shit on you! how would you feel! but your Caucasian friends NEVER! gave you any problems since you been writing in the mid 80's how would you feel when you have extend your self so far to the point you have been sucked dry! and they flip out on you... because you cut them out and they see you making big moves.... they would talk shit behind your back and make it seem like that you have done something to offend them and they lie on you when you have did so much for them... it's not even to do with race at all dude but it's the facts of being betrayed! and if you feel or find this facts and truth dissapointing! i dont know what to say dude at all and i want say i'm sorry for the way life is life isn't fair but you must keep pushing forward period! and i want let anyone take me off my square, If you never have humg out with me or personal sat down and kicked it with me.. please dont be judgemental when you have even sat down with me... because if you know people who know me 2uesday33 they would tell you i'm a stand up person and i will go out my way to help people and show them the ropes of graff etc, but in the process of it all you can cause more harm helping people in the world and not stepping back and let them learn their own lesson in life! because it can come back to bite you... even when you have done good for them beut some people feel what you do for them is not enough and they will turn and bit e you like a pit bull! haven't you ever heard dont bite the hand that feeds you?

Well writers are like that! they will suck you dry and use your and they try and drag your name in the ground because you took off in flight with out them and they are stagnant and not going anywhere...

Haven't you heard when people are hatting on you you must be doing something good? because if your not doing anything they are not thinking of you at all.. i'm not the one to come on 12oz and talk i dont care about this shit i come to grab flix from people that caught my shit! because i didnt get a flick of it and i'm trying to collect much as i can b4 i retire from the game. that's all but you will learn and figure it out! and when you do 15-20 years from now if your writing still you will say Denz say this same shit back in 2010 peace

let me teach you some style how about that? why do you care how may grammer let me teach you how to balance you letters i will only charge you $100 an hour... i also take American express. or we can trade and every break hour your mom can suck my dick! i would like that then when i pull out you can hold my dick and am it on your moms teeth!

holy fuk.....

this shits just dissapointing...

Whenever I used to see denz Id' think... ahh... classic stylez and class.

Now im thinking about choping my own nuts off and replacing my eyes with them.

aye carumba.....

....MY TURN! yes 2uesday..this is how everyone felt about denz.. like..wow,his pieces are nice..would like to meet him..bla bla bla..and I got to know him too,hung out a few times,but it wasnt long before his TRUE colors came through that dirty ashy skin of his! let that DARKIE ASS stay wit me and he cranked my heat up,said he wuld get me back SOME day..well im still waiting! he refused my hospitality,I ordered GOLD RUSH CHICKEN one night and included him..thinkin what kind of BLACK DUDE doesnt like CHICKEN...RIGHT? wrong! Stupid cotton pickin fool asked if they had noodles..WTF? he said he was a vegetarian! all he did was cry cry cry..waa waa waa..white people this,this writer that! but he be fukin fat white bitches! go figure..his own people dis own him and say he is a disgrace to his people..just ask REFA frm the west coast..he put denz in his place..it was great..wish i wulda saved cut and copied that shit. WAS and ATEM took him in and all he did was bitch and complain how nothin was good enough for his broke ass..HEY DENZ??? thought your "TOASTERS " were gonna be in PLAYBOY with bitches posed next to them?? like 2 yrs ago???? STILLL WAIIIITING! AND...how come I never seen any body wearing them converse?? never seen them! LIES BLACK MAN..LIES! and fuck all your CORPORATE jobs..you cant get a real job cuz you look like an old balding fat black pedophile! go take a bath and wash your tits! Hey denz???? I GOT ALLLL OF YOR FOOOTAGE..I PRACTICLY GOT YOUR GAY ASS MOVIE SITTIN IN MY CLOSET! AND...im gonna putout a DENZ movie showin the real denz! footage of you fuckin a OLD UGLY FAT WHITE BITCH WITH A GRAY BUSH! WAS and ATEM and everyone else you sent fuked up racist emails too saved them all...and those will be on the movie! the CTW'S are gonna do a denz production with flying D'S gettin shot up with bullet holes,fat black babies in diapers flying around with tears comin out! and a big ass dick going through your D! you faggot! stay out of here...WAS and ATEM AND SONE banned you from milwaukee when they beat yer ass in that parking lot! and you havnt been back since! and you ran frm that chicago wall because TEMPER,WAS and ATEM were on the way to FUCK you up AGAIN! BOY!