MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k it seem if you need some attention! and i will give it to you...

Number

#1..I'm far from broke! 6,7 years ago yes, but i still found ways to paint! but that's taken care of now by..Clash & monster from my sponsors.....

#2 you never seen the shoes... here you go Sir, and by the way joe, the reason you didn't see them because they flew off the shelves... with in 3 months at footlocker bought pair.... and i still have 3 hundred to my self!... 10 years from now i can sell them Retro for a $1,000 or more a pair.

and about anybody dissing my pieces that's fine!i will just make a phone call and have more "Clash" shipped to my house... besides the half palate i already have in the Garage... o.k!

#4 about some one jumping on me I'm not worried! how many times you think a person will let anyone jump on them 3 on 1 unfair fight! as you mention more people to try and Mobb up on one person, NICE!

#5 If i'm Racist Warez why was i fucking white women and latino women as well before i got Married H'mmmmm? And if they say i dont Like latino's my father is HALF MEXICAN. H'mmm is father was full Mexican the whole tdk family knows this and i paint with them... Then if i'm racist why would live in the land of Cali, when it's 89% of latino! H'mmmm that would be stupid it's like walking into the Lions Den, wouldn't it?

#6 And about the 8-9 year Footage you have that never got produce! fine put it out! but as a Disclamer.. i must tell you to be very Careful Because my name is TradeMark and you could have one of the biggest Lawsuit ever.... And i have 3 lawyer seriously and when you decide to defame my character please, please, please! Include this youtube clip! i would love it if you could edit this in..

#7 while your fussing with me about petty shit! what 10% OF $1.1 MILLION DOLLARS? $1,00,000 RIGHT? THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO SHOW THE WORLD ON YOUTUBE IN THE SECOND WEEK JUNE, 2010. AND I WILL COUNT IT OUT SO EVERY ONE CAN SEE IT TAPED TO MY BODY WALKING AROUND DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, I WILL BE SHOOTING A VIDEO! ABOUT MY COME UP! AND YOU WILL SEE THE PRODUCT AS WELL. AND SEE HOW I SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR $1.1 MILLION DOLLARS...

#8 You mention in the email Refa ,put me up in his house! get your facts str8 i didnt't leave Chicago until my check came from Converse shoes. in November 2006 my shoes came out 2007 in the fall.so i could leave with the $180,k check that they sent me. so i could go and put money down on my own home and for my wife, That's what men do for their wives they take care of them... why Ask REFA, they were in San Francisco, Downtown. so i dont know why you didnt see them KING 157 seen them Cope and Indie, seen them in NEW YORK! She even took a picture with her cell phone.

And people in Germany seen the billboards they emailed me and Canada, so i'm very sorry you didn't see them but I'm uploading them for you to see now.

#9 And about the playboy with the Toaster purse that i have created! on my own brain... not doing the same stuff being creative to be ahead of the game the Toaster you mention right?

Well with the PLAYBOY... photo shoot it happen! it was for European PLAYBOY magazine Sir, but you wouldn't because your not around me to see my business deals! PlayBoy have their own Division what they have in europe they dont have all the time in the U.S.A and it's funny you said i emailed you to talk about this play boy when i dont have your email. and you said something about Refa, about an email you seen well it's odd to her this because if it who think it is.... he dont even know you at all so why would he talk to you a person he never met? So this is getting very SUSPECT now to whom i really talking to wow! this is very exciting i see why i cut people off! because there 2 face...

And you mention i never came back to Wi, H'mmm! your right i've been gone for 4 years i came there to Racine Wi, because of 420 outlaws rap group H'mmm and on top of that what would i be really doing in WI, that i have not already did before Sir, what would be the purpose? I'm about MONEY that's it. Have you seen Kaws from FC, lately he's a multimillionaire! did you see Kayne West cd cover he did? and have you seen the new stuff he's doing from his Graffiti Career? you should follow by example! Because wouldn't everyone like to stay at home and work?Travel,and bills paid up 3-6 months in Advance correct me every one if i'm wrong Please correct me... i think that's the most important thing that you and everyone should be focused on... Do business. and be successful!

#10 AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SIR, WAREZ.... You mention Refa, o.k pal her you go... talking about a person you have never met beside cyber internet! look at the picture i think you will be very shocked! to see what's on Flickr.com and please read the comments.. Becareful who you jock and mention... because i will show you a different side of them hahahalmao!

O.K ON WITH THE SHOW FELLAS!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/FARFROMBROKE.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/l_358d89c709c2c090e0aeb89ae8996c-1.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/l_ec0d1769b78d35ba1780568049f149-1.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/l_f7dfeb1d0d651812c0421a5103e37467.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/l_f9a760d7282847f709381754093d0678-.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/l_f9a760d7282847f709381754093d0678-.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/ZNED/91656028_ba0b6f6a6d_o.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSwNnOyjgLk

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THIS LAST ONE SIR AND BECAREFUL OF THE NAME YOU MENTION LIKE THEY HAVE YOUR SIDE TALKING ABOUT ME... THIS SHOULD MAKE LOOK VERY SMALL READ THE COMMENTS ON FLICKR. BYE, BYE YOU WANT HERE FROM ME NOW MORE THIS INTERFERE WITH... MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE TO STOP AND PROVE A POINT!

Refa1

WOW COTTON PICKING DAMN! THAT REALLY HURT LMFAO! TAKE A BATH! HUH I'M ASHY! HUH?... DID YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SELF THEY (PLURAL)... THEY WHERE GOING TO JUMP ON ONE PERSON...

WOW! NO BODY WANTS TO FIGHT 1 ONE 1 AND NOBODY EVER WANTED TO BATTLE ME IN PIECING...

THIS SHOULD TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING WHOS READING THIS... "MEN" JUMPING ON 1 PERSON! WOW

YOU SAY FUCK THE CORPORATE JOBS, BECAUSE I CANT FIND A JOB! H'MMM WHEN GO TO THE GROCERY STORE ISNT THAT CORPORATE YOU ALL?

BAND FROM A CITY! HOW CAN SOME ONE BE BAND FROM A CITY? I COUNTRY BUT NOT A CITY...

HUH?

I GOT MY OWN... AND ALL THE SPOT WHERE AN SUCCESSFUL ARTIST THAT ARE MAKING A LIVING IS IN NEW YORK, LA SO WHY WOULD BE GOING TO ANY OTHER PLACE THEN THAT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO ART. YOU KNOW THAT AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THAT. THOSE ARE THE MAN HUB FOR ARTIST... GRAFFITI ARTIST I SHOULD SAY...

IT'S COOL! WHEN ITS ALL SAD AND DONE EVERY ONE LOOK THROUGH THE BULLSHIT AND GET MONEY! THATS ALL THAT COUNTS...

AND ABOUT THE MONEY $40 BUCKS FOR THE HEAT YOUR ROOM MATE SAID DON'T TRIP BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS MONEY BACK FROM THE VIDEO...

AND I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU ALL A PAIR OF SHOES SIR, I EVEN HIT YOUR SISTER UP ASK HER, I WAS SENDING HER A PAIR FROM MYSPACE WHEN SHE HIT ME UP BUT SHE WAITED TO LATE TO RESPOND... BECAUSE I SOLD OUT A PAIR OF SIX.. SHE WAITED TO LATE TO RESPOND BACK ASK HER... SO YOU GOT SOME ANGER IN YOU DUDE IT'S COOL AND I'M NOT WORRIED I ONLY FEAR GOD,

PEOPLE AINT STUPID NO ONE WANTS TO BE CRAZY HOMIE BECAUSE REAL KILLERS ARE IN JAIL FOR LIFE OR EITHER DEAD! SO AINT NOBODY TOUGH IN THE STREETS YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW THE BECAUSE THET ARE NOT DEAD OR IN JAIL.. SO YOU CAN MISS ME WITH THE THOUGH TALK MAN I'M NOT SCARED...

HOW CAN I BE RACIST ? IF YOUR RACIST YOU WOULD NEVER BE AROUND THE PEOPLE YOU HATE!

SO WHY AM I PAINTING ON THIS WHITE GIRLS ASS AND THEN FUCKED HER AFTER THAT I HAVE MORE TO EVEN LATIN I WILL UPLOAD THAT FOR YOU AS WELL. I FUCKED EVERY DAMN ETHNIC GROUP ON THIS EARTH BUT I'M RACIST ! HAHA LMFAO! JUST LOOK AT THIS PLEASE MATCH VIDEO WITH VIDEO NO MORE TALKING....O.K I GOT MORE SHIT ITS JUST TO FUCKING MUCH FOR THE SCREEN.. BUT IF YOU PUSH THE BUTTONS I WILL POST IT AND DONT GET MAD WHEN YOU SEE IT. IT'S PRETTY FUCKED UP! BUT FOR NOW PLEASE HIT THIS LINK SO I CAN GET PAID$$$$ EVERY TIME YOU CLICK MY LINK I GET 15 CENTS... LOOK AT THE NUMBERS AND YOU COUNT AND SEE HOW MUCH I HAVE MADE SO FAR.... SEE I'M A BUSINESS MAN.. PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU CAN GET PAID FOR POSTING YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO'S LOL! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY$$$$$ HERES THE LINK CHING,CHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMZu5XhFXwk

hmmm.... its easy to see that the chicago school system has failed. dude has the reading and writing level of a second grader. i feel bad for him.

denz please, shut up, just because white people destroyed the native americans and enslaved africans hundreds of years ago, it does not mean all present day white people are racists. to hold living white people responsible for the actions of their ancestors would be like me holding you responsible for some black guy raping my great grandma 60 years ago.

oh and if you have nothing to prove, why do you keep posting and posting on this thread bragging about sweet sponsorships and loads of money coming in? post after post defending yourself against people you supposedly dont give a fuck about?? your entire argument is seriously lacking any form of logic. i sincerely feel sorry for your immature, ignorant ass. you got some nice pieces and you have been putting in work for years and years, but man... you really need to get the fuck off the internet.

posting..posting..posting...LOVE IT! I love getting under DENZ' ashy asss skin! haha..lmfao! STAY TUNED FELLAZ...for the E! DENZ TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY! HEY EARL? where the fro hawk you had a couple years ago? lost all your hair? STRESSSING?! LIES..LIES..LIES..AND HERE COMES HIS SUPER LONG RESPONSE..SORRY FELLAZ!

denz it was only a matter of time before you sold out - corporate (graphic tees for les moise) (ebay toasters) etcj, the only person you defend your actions from is your self so get off the internet and get your mind right...graffiti is graffiti and you no longer paint actively, you fell off...

you are a bitch ass toy. why are you talking about this shit? no one cares what you say. not to mention you have never put in work. idiot. go back to jail or high school.