Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow blowjobs leave us alone and if u are a fake ass kerbs u are making us look bad if u are real kerbs then iono good job high five thx for supporting us ANDDDD wen i said we are worldwide i ment by the insurance company u fucking dumbass hahahahahaa! (i was just playing) obviously

ais you guys should fix my car or somthing! :scrambled:

ey 40 u need to shut the fuck up cuz u keep talkin all that shit but u dont tell us who the fuck u are im gunna keep puttin shit on the thread whether u like it or not its crushed muni and we are crushin muni so get off us and shut the fuck up wit that chase got off wit a warning shit if our chase got touched he woulda had his niggas kill that foo cuz that nigga a filmoe nigga he uptown ask about him bitch if anyone got a problem wit us step up and tower aint really shit he just gunna change his fucking name so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND U STILL HAVENT TOLD ME HOW TO DELETE A COMMENT SO FUCKING TELL ME i wanna hear wut ur bitch ass got to say and hopefully u will put down somethin worth reading cuz all u puttin is bullshit and hatin on us but it aint makin anyone look bad cept u cuz u keep talking hella shit but not puttin down no name..

THAT FAGET AINT FRM DA MO..IF HE WAS Y HE GET ROBED 24/7???.THE ANSER IS KUS HE A SKARY ASS BITCH

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS FUCK TOY ASS AIS THEY AINT SHYT BUT SUM SUCKAS......THE ONLY REASON THEY RUN IS KUS DEY GOT NO LIFE...AN STOP SAYIN AIS MOBB...KUS U AINT A MOOB JUS A GROUB OF BITCHES..

lol i dont got a life i spend most of my time eating donuts and on here whoever you are you must not have a life either. but yea fuck ais and fuck kage. that nigga wrote on my dads truck. we looking for him now and that toy ass marv too yall niggaz watch your backs. not just them but that other nigga scram you wrote there too you faggot you guys watch your backs. :mad:

hahaahahahahahahaha i heard that kage is a fat mexican kid and he used to roll around with a bandana on his head like a samurai

haah what a clown, my wash homies all tell me this kid is a SUCKA!!

serious with a bandana i think i seen em. he dont look mexican i though he was asian or somthin.iono whatever wtf yea you guys ever seen this guy with crossed eyes whats he write i think he was mugging at me i couldent tell. damn why are hella fucking weird writers them punk rockers are the worst always breaking shit. :huh:

you guys are seriously on some out of control bullshit with the chit chat...quit it... fuck...

more flicks for all of the homies that are missing those dirty back seats...peace 415

stolen from somewhere

lordsquakenjudah4zq.jpg

i think it is fair to say that this shelter got utilized for the purpose of crushing...stolen

aah1kr.jpg

conquering lion...tribe of judah

img019117it.jpg

probably posted but fuck it...stolen

abs5ey.jpg

this muni wall got crushed...ais: a good place to practice!!!

img02412eu.jpg

same wall...many years earlier

jor815pz.jpg

stolen from thom yorke

img77602jx9ko.jpg

outside7yn9lb.jpg

31742058muni0gr.jpg

mvc218f4zb.jpg

dont forget your best friend...

p7441z8rt.jpg

fuck im running out of flicks...fuckin post up and use the streets for your gossip...(if you must use the internet use the pm button!!!)