Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny pic....who takes the time to do some like that..ha

wtf...im like ais rocks?....right.....

i just be saying what i think bout the graffers related to this muni topic period.

well i think this is it for me in this topic....Topic has died out and now is all just bull shit talking and beef....they should delete this muni thread......

man this topic been died out since these lil ais bitches found out about 12oz and got up on here postin hella of there toy ass ais "graff pics" (if thats what they call it..personally i call it a scribbly ass purple mess on the panels) and talken hella shit actin like they the shit when we all know they aint

who the fuck be hatin on my nigga LR that fools smashed way more buses and punked way more niggas than most of you fools put together, why dont you holla at us and we can set somethin up for whoever wants to knuckle the fuck up, yall think you got shit on the squad cus you maybe fucked with the young kids who just got in it but dont forget about niggas that started it

mayn those those niggas didnt fuck with no one from squadt hey werent ready mayn yall niggas are fake as fuck yall talk all this head on the comp. but dont wanna say nothin when u see niggas man yall on some little kid shit weak as niggas shut the fuck up Asain Ignorant SUCKAS BEAST MOB BITCH! BREAKIN $UCKA$ TEETH come fuck with the squad.