Crushed Muni

40ninah

hahaahahahahahahaha i heard that kage is a fat mexican kid and he used to roll around with a bandana on his head like a samurai

haah what a clown, my wash homies all tell me this kid is a SUCKA!!

First of all. Dollar Blowjob! Kage is not mexican!!! get that straight!!!! U stuipd assss!!!! What is wrong with being fat? I bet u aint all that skinny either. So, don't be a bitch n talk shit about other ppl. U should look in da mirror before yapping with ur big mouth..............U might wounder y I defend Kage. Ill tell u y. Cuz I am fat like him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^that's what a crushed muni looks like children.

Jesus, you people make me sick, if y'all spent as much time practising your hands as you did defending yourselves there would be no conversation about this happening.

I've been seeing so much shit hit up on the outside of busses maybe you "bushoppers" could go out and flick that instead of whining on here about how everyone thinks you suck. And let 'em fucking talk, it's the internet kids...

DEATH 2 FALSE METAL