Crushed Muni

40ninah

nigga let me know who you are

and ima crack yo shit

never in yo life dissrespect me nigga you dont know who you fuckin wit

when i find out your name and i will me and you gonna meet

see ya later........

nigga dis AIS mob all of us talk on dis shit shut ur fuckin mouth gank u a fuckin toy we got toys too yea but hahaha i bet more then half of us can write ur name better then u hahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so yall the fucken AIS haters..........:) ..... ^^^^

"yall ais niggas think yall hard

gk one

do sumthin bitches......." <- consider yourself all coo by hatin and not leavin a name?

who the fuck is you cuz i just wannas see u lames assses....nigguh dont hate we get up bitch......dats all bitches do hate when otha nigguhs get up . well dont wanna say much in this shit so im out 1.....

HATERS KEEP ON HATING CUZ YALL THE ONES GIVING US A LIL MORE FAME :)

AIS MOBB

FLERS !!!!!

DACKrew .... BAY,LA,RICHMOND,SF !

N FUCK THE CAC crew haters too!

DTP

no we dont hate on you cuz yall get up..anybody can run around putin their name up everywhere.. we hate on you cuz yall toy and fucked it up for the real bombers..yall just made san francisco graff look bad.

FROM KERBS TO AIS: YOU YOUNGSTAS ARE RAW!! SOME REAL GOOD SHIT!! IT MAKES ME HAPPY EVERYTIME I SEE YALL RUNNIN!! STYLE IS OVERRATED. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU DO!! EFFORTLESS DESTRUCTION!! I LOVE IT!! AND FROM THE SOUND OF IT ALL, YALL SOME SAVS TOO! SMASHIN ON HEROES AND DRIVERS! KEEP DOOIN WHAT YOU DO! AND FUCK HATERS, THE PANELS ARE GREAT, FUCK A STAINER ANYWAY, SINCE WHEN DO YOU LET SOME OL POST 2000 STAINERS RUN?? The Bottom Line IS: THANKS FOR KEEPING BUSS HOPPING ALIVE! WITH SAVS LIKE YOU, IT WILL NEVER DIE!

FROM KERBS TO MUNI: JUST GIVE UP NOW

HAHAHA FAKE ASS WANNABE ASS KERBS..YOU JUST SOME TOY ASS AIS SUCKA PERPIN KERBS NAME TRYIN TO MAKE YALL LOOK SICK WHEN YOU KNOW YALL AINT AHAHAHAHAHA

nigga dis AIS mob all of us talk on dis shit shut ur fuckin mouth gank u a fuckin toy we got toys too yea but hahaha i bet more then half of us can write ur name better then u hahahahaha

haha yeah i agree yall probably could write gank's name better then him but shit..he would be hella better too if all he did was use recycled styles from every other bomber just like yall be doin..toy ass bitches..come up with your own styles and quick biting shit from everybody

ok...so u say everyone can run putting their name everywhere right......n that we some toy writers....nigggga dont even start cuz i can name about a millioon sf writers who been toying the city even worst with lame ass bombbs and characters......by the way i dont now who the fuck are yall cuz yall dont leave a name but none of yall are good bombers.....real bombing not hit ups........well keep on hating....

by the way GANK...i was told what u told LER.....

FLERS AIS DACK!

wait....if that niggga gank knows where we kick then why doesnt he bring his ass ova........hmmmmmmm.............*cough*pussy*cough*....not meanining to disrepect any of you punks but is just funny seeing people hate just for the fuck of it......n seeing how pople just start beef to act har n shit...foos in here should be showing everyone else what they can contribute in this graff game and put their fucken work out there instead of just talkin shit.....

well neuf said....frisco will be seeing me this summmer :) lol....niggas i got a life yadddamean....BITCHES OVER GRAFF ON MINE....lol

HOPEFULLY YALL POST MORE FLICKS INSTEAD OF THIS BEEF SHIT>>>PEACE

FROM KERBS TO AIS: YOU YOUNGSTAS ARE RAW!! SOME REAL GOOD SHIT!! IT MAKES ME HAPPY EVERYTIME I SEE YALL RUNNIN!! STYLE IS OVERRATED. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU DO!! EFFORTLESS DESTRUCTION!! I LOVE IT!! AND FROM THE SOUND OF IT ALL, YALL SOME SAVS TOO! SMASHIN ON HEROES AND DRIVERS! KEEP DOOIN WHAT YOU DO! AND FUCK HATERS, THE PANELS ARE GREAT, FUCK A STAINER ANYWAY, SINCE WHEN DO YOU LET SOME OL POST 2000 STAINERS RUN?? The Bottom Line IS: THANKS FOR KEEPING BUSS HOPPING ALIVE! WITH SAVS LIKE YOU, IT WILL NEVER DIE!

FROM KERBS TO MUNI: JUST GIVE UP NOW

this has got to be the funniest thing i have ever seen on 12oz. we all know the real kerbs is a bum and has never used a computer in his entire life!!!!!! these ilttle ghetto ais kids even put "kerbs the square" as the screen name. holy shit hahaha