Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny cause AIS dude posted something about bombing market busses and hasn't posted in a while :D :shakehead:

thats because AIS is a bunch of toys. they dont know how to really bomb busses. they just see the real bombers (cream, melo, phine, scam, raph, gafl, etc.) and just try to copy and do what the real bombers are doin to the bus lines.

thats because AIS is a bunch of toys. they dont know how to really bomb busses. they just see the real bombers (cream' date=' melo, phine, scam, raph, gafl, etc.) and just try to copy and do what the real bombers are doin to the bus lines.[/quote']

ey gank ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wen are u gunna stop claimin eddy roc..... we kno u lyin nigga and if u aint y aint y u ever on the block...? if u lied to us hahaha be careful PS: dis aint talkin shit dis is warnin u adioss

andddd about us and busses the only reason roofs and windows gettin crushed is cuz ceak said we dont do that shit we just abuse the pannels soooo we do all of it now y so much hate gank???? lets seee wut happens wen u see arues... hahahaha remember dis too gank BIG NIGGAS should stay on BIG NIGGAS thats to u and all u other mother fuckers on dis shit u SMASH on lil niggas u SOFT lil niggas throw ones wit lil niggas ... AIS MOB...

ey gank ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wen are u gunna stop claimin eddy roc..... we kno u lyin nigga and if u aint y aint y u ever on the block...? if u lied to us hahaha be careful PS: dis aint talkin shit dis is warnin u adioss

well if thats the case then yall better tell that lil nigga clear to stop claimin uptown cuz he aint from there and he know it too. aint nobody from uptown ever even heard of this nigga clear, chase, pat, or whatever the fuck he tryin to go by so before yall wanna talk about other niggas claimin other sets why dont yall quit tryin to claim other ass sets yourselves bitches

thats because AIS is a bunch of toys. they dont know how to really bomb busses. they just see the real bombers (cream' date=' melo, phine, scam, raph, gafl, etc.) and just try to copy and do what the real bombers are doin to the bus lines.[/quote']

how gfl get thrown in that loop?

wow... chill wit the set shit ... graff aint bout bangin n babbin bout wut hood u from n how many nigguhs u shot... that shits stupid mayne.... its bout gettin up n gettin respect.. so stfu wit all this set shit n get some paint... and go wreck shit... plz

yall ais niggas should stop talkin shit about what you dont know obveously yall niggas talk shit but cant handle the beef i saw acouple off your niggas they said they dont want beff y is that ooo yeah i forgot yall niggas r sum dumb asses who think you wont be toy if you start beff wit bigger niggas that aint the key little ones get some hands and crush and mabye you wouldnt get so much shit talked on you

and o yea if yall little niggas wanna start beef wit big niggas then you get handled like big niggas there aint no bigg brother step in you start beef you handle it your self thats how it goes

LOL.. FREAL.. BUT... IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON, I WANT 2 BE ON A BUS WHEN THEY MEET SO THEY CAN SCRAP IT OUT AND I CAN LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF N SEE WHO IS REALLY HARD N WHO IS REALLY A PUSSY BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN SO YEA... PIGS GO OINK AND THE AIS HATER... U NEED 2 FIND A SPOT SCRAP IT OUT THEN SQUASH THE BEEF... THIS THE ONLY WAY OR JUS BATTLE????? ITS UP 2 YALL.. 14 MISSION BUS HOP BATTLE????

LOL.. FREAL.. BUT... IF THIS KEEPS GOING ON' date=' I WANT 2 BE ON A BUS WHEN THEY MEET SO THEY CAN SCRAP IT OUT AND I CAN LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF N SEE WHO IS REALLY HARD N WHO IS REALLY A PUSSY BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN SO YEA... PIGS GO OINK AND THE AIS HATER... U NEED 2 FIND A SPOT SCRAP IT OUT THEN SQUASH THE BEEF... THIS THE ONLY WAY OR JUS BATTLE????? ITS UP 2 YALL.. 14 MISSION BUS HOP BATTLE????[/quote']

u kno that wouldnt work cuz nigga dis is AIS MOB nigga there is a group of us niggas talkin on dis shit and we never started talkin shit like yall niggas say we did YALL niggas hated on us first..... GANK claimin EDDY ROC he aint from EDDY ROC so well see wsup

yall ais niggas should stop talkin shit about what you dont know obveously yall niggas talk shit but cant handle the beef i saw acouple off your niggas they said they dont want beff y is that ooo yeah i forgot yall niggas r sum dumb asses who think you wont be toy if you start beff wit bigger niggas that aint the key little ones get some hands and crush and mabye you wouldnt get so much shit talked on you

and o yea if yall little niggas wanna start beef wit big niggas then you get handled like big niggas there aint no bigg brother step in you start beef you handle it your self thats how it goes

gank i bet dub u will only throw ones wit little niggas... wen u see arues u bout to get smashed on i guarantee u that of course u can smash on all the little niggas u are fucking gigantic from what i have heard and u SEEN us y didnt u smash? nigga we didnt start beef wit yall YALL started beef wit us nigga yall talked shit bout us we asked yall if u wanted to battle yall just said naaaaa well just smash wen we see them nigga U SCARED to get RAN by sum "TOYS?" hahahahaha if BST lost a battle to a group of toys it would b tooooo embarassing wouldnt it yall seen our niggas before YALL Didnt SMASH nigga yall just wanna smash wen u catch one our niggas slippin dont u .........man if thats the case yall niggas is sorry we seen yall plenty of times we b outside a bus yall b on .................CAUGHT yall SLIPPIN nigga we dont trip offa that shit we dont even give a fuck but wen u CLAIMED EDDY ROC nigga thats fuckin bullshit u dont claim sumthin u aint from nigga well just see wut happens wen we see each other

to even think youre ont he same level to battle bst

you guys are funny

you guys arent an issue to us

draw on buses all you want

we dont want to battle you because its an insult to us

im not one to talk shit especially on this internet shit but i just had to get that out

peace

any replys

use the pm button

why yall niggas bring block shit nigga

and 4 yall bitch ass niggas i did stay on laguna and eddy on top of the store in apartment 207 across from oc nigga but that has nuthin to do wit u bitch ass niggas

and if it was your big niggas talkin shit it would be funk wit them but it aint its you little bitches so if yall niggas wanna talk shit go ahead cuz yall niggas aint backin shit up fuckin computer gangsters yall niggas think you can talk shit to bigger niggas and get away wit it or have someone else fight for you that aint how you earn respect your bigg niggas wont always be there all yall niggas say is arues this and arues that yall niggas need to handle your own shit

gank i bet dub u will only throw ones wit little niggas... wen u see arues u bout to get smashed on i guarantee u that of course u can smash on all the little niggas u are fucking gigantic from what i have heard and u SEEN us y didnt u smash? nigga we didnt start beef wit yall YALL started beef wit us nigga yall talked shit bout us we asked yall if u wanted to battle yall just said naaaaa well just smash wen we see them nigga U SCARED to get RAN by sum "TOYS?" hahahahaha if BST lost a battle to a group of toys it would b tooooo embarassing wouldnt it yall seen our niggas before YALL Didnt SMASH nigga yall just wanna smash wen u catch one our niggas slippin dont u .........man if thats the case yall niggas is sorry we seen yall plenty of times we b outside a bus yall b on .................CAUGHT yall SLIPPIN nigga we dont trip offa that shit we dont even give a fuck but wen u CLAIMED EDDY ROC nigga thats fuckin bullshit u dont claim sumthin u aint from nigga well just see wut happens wen we see each other

actually kid you niggas were the ones that started shit with me. you think you sick just cuz you have all the hardest stainers goin over my shit so i go over your shit too. but i would have the hardest stainers too if all i did was buy all of my supplies too right? and you wanna talk about big niggas smashin on lil niggas? well then why when arues, marv, and keaner seen my nigga melo and ghana last night you had arues run up on him? cmon now..that big nigga arues runnin up on my lil nigga melo??? but yet he didnt wanna see ghana about it? so before you talk about big niggas runnin up on lil niggas you better check your boy arues. but what i dont understand is why you couldnt just have keaner or marv do that shit..at least somebody melo's size right? but from what i heard they was just standin there lookin around like they didnt know what was goin on? while arues was tryin to feel big and bold punkin on my lil nigga? hey arues i hope that made you feel good about yourself cuz to me thats some sucka shit punkin on lil niggas while niggas melo's size standin around coulda handled that shit themselves.

this is coming from a truely outsiders standpoint, but you AIS kids have no room to talk shit. im not the biggest BST fan, but at least every person in their crew had their bars down, had their styles down.

it looks to me like you AIS kids will let any fucking kid up in your crew. "oh whats up youve been writing for a week? fasho nigga rep AIS"

you kids are the toyest bushopping crew to ever come out of frisco. if you came out back when there were 4 or 5 real crews mobbing the lines your shit would have been takin out on every bus. your just lucky no ones around anymore to face you. VF FCK HTS TDF DOT END man you kids would have never survived.

looking at ais panel shots is like scraping my dick against a cheese grater while eating oprah winfreys pussy...shit i dont even look at panels anymore , thanks for ruining muni

actually kid you niggas were the ones that started shit with me. you think you sick just cuz you have all the hardest stainers goin over my shit so i go over your shit too. but i would have the hardest stainers too if all i did was buy all of my supplies too right? and you wanna talk about big niggas smashin on lil niggas? well then why when arues' date=' marv, and keaner seen my nigga melo and ghana last night you had arues run up on him? cmon now..that big nigga arues runnin up on my lil nigga melo??? but yet he didnt wanna see ghana about it? so before you talk about big niggas runnin up on lil niggas you better check your boy arues. but what i dont understand is why you couldnt just have keaner or marv do that shit..at least somebody melo's size right? but from what i heard they was just standin there lookin around like they didnt know what was goin on? while arues was tryin to feel big and bold punkin on my lil nigga? hey arues i hope that made you feel good about yourself cuz to me thats some sucka shit punkin on lil niggas while niggas melo's size standin around coulda handled that shit themselves.[/quote']

marv and melo alredy fuckin argued and ghana alredy talked to arues the nite b4 that thats y arues went to melo face marv didnt have shit to say to melo he alredy said it wen he saw melo soso and ghana on the bus keaner didnt say shit cuz that nigga was tryna keep his name cutty and didnt kno anyone knew who he was ARUES went up to melo cuz he alredy went up to ghana and he didnt kno who seny was and SENY wasnt even in dis whole shit andddd i dont know if u heard the whole story buttt in the end everythin was koo......