Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.nother I.nexperienced S.quad

A.nother I.nsignificant S.tory

A.nother I.gnorant S.tand

A.bout I.lliterate S.hots

A.bout I.mmature S.cribble

A.bout I.mmitating S.iccness

A.lways I.nches S.hort

A.lways I.nking S.loppy

A.lways I.njured S.cribes

A.chieving I.diot S.tatus

A.chieving I.ncapable S.tyle

A.cheiving I.nfinite S.hame

A.IS I.ronically S.ucks

A.IS I.s S.orry

A.IS I.snt S.icc

OMFG THIS IS CRAZY BOYY!!!:biglaugh:

bitch who hiding...that nigga knows who i be...so stfu and get yo shit straights......I LOVE THIS BULLSHIT TALKING POST : )

GROG = 1 day stainer : )

true.. One Day..

one Day you Cracker Wet BAck ( I Love Talkin Bullshit Too)

DO EM DIRTY Stains The fuck outta Transit Linesss

Chemically Unbalanced: No. 8459 AIS Hater

the only reason everybody hate on yall is cuz yall toy ass bitches be actin hella sick like yall the shit and runnin shit even tho yall aint. just face it..every single one of yall are toy, have been toy, and always are gonna be toy. if u would just quit actin like u the sickest crew out here nobody would hate on yall. dont think that just cuz MEEN smashed on a few heroes and bus drivers and got wrapped for it like a dumbass doesnt mean that yall just as sav cuz yall aint. yall might as well give it up now cuz yall aint gonna get nowhere in this graff game. yall just gonna die out and be another forgotten bushoppin crew in the history of frisco graf. so just shut that shit up already

the only reason everybody hate on yall is cuz yall toy ass bitches be actin hella sick like yall the shit and runnin shit even tho yall aint. just face it..every single one of yall are toy' date=' have been toy, and always are gonna be toy. if u would just quit actin like u the sickest crew out here nobody would hate on yall. dont think that just cuz MEEN smashed on a few heroes and bus drivers and got wrapped for it like a dumbass doesnt mean that yall just as sav cuz yall aint. yall might as well give it up now cuz yall aint gonna get nowhere in this graff game. yall just gonna die out and be another forgotten bushoppin crew in the history of frisco graf. so just shut that shit up already[/quote']

fuck toys: No.9898 AIS Hater

who the fuck be hatin on my nigga LR that fools smashed way more buses and punked way more niggas than most of you fools put together, why dont you holla at us and we can set somethin up for whoever wants to knuckle the fuck up, yall think you got shit on the squad cus you maybe fucked with the young kids who just got in it but dont forget about niggas that started it

its funny how bullshittalker spent the fuckin time and his art school internet photoshop skills to make that fuckin picture

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny pic....who takes the time to do some like that..ha

i dont get u

First Ur Like "....."

Then Ur Like AIS Rocks!

iono

wtf...im like ais rocks?....right.....

i just be saying what i think bout the graffers related to this muni topic period.

well i think this is it for me in this topic....Topic has died out and now is all just bull shit talking and beef....they should delete this muni thread......