Sopranos season Premere

SKOTREL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 18 2006, 06:23 PM

THE HYPOCRISY IN AMERICA. WHITE AMERICA GLORIFIES WHITE CRIMINALS AND GANGSTERS, YET WRITES OFF ANY "HOOD MOVIE" INVOLVING DRUG RINGS AND GANGSTERS AS BEING A BUNCH OF "UNCIVILIZED GHETTO THUGS" AND SUBHUMANS ENGAGING IN MODERN-DAY TRIBAL WARFARE.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED ONE EPISODE OF SOPRANOS YET. BUT I DID LIKE THE GODFATHER I - III

that the stupidist shit ever ever read

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Mar 18 2006, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Mar 18 2006, 07:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 18 2006, 06:23 PM

THE HYPOCRISY IN AMERICA. WHITE AMERICA GLORIFIES WHITE CRIMINALS AND GANGSTERS, YET WRITES OFF ANY "HOOD MOVIE" INVOLVING DRUG RINGS AND GANGSTERS AS BEING A BUNCH OF "UNCIVILIZED GHETTO THUGS" AND SUBHUMANS ENGAGING IN MODERN-DAY TRIBAL WARFARE.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED ONE EPISODE OF SOPRANOS YET. BUT I DID LIKE THE GODFATHER I - III

that the stupidist shit ever ever read

[/b]

TRUTH HURTS.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 18 2006, 10:56 PM

too bad it isnt the truth and you're just another stupid fuck trying to find racism in every fucking thing that comes along.

i bet your mother is the one that complained about the snapple bottles looking too much like slave ships.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY RAMBLING ABOUT??

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 19 2006, 02:22 AM

snapple bottles and slave ships???

someone really complained about that???

yes, thats why they went through that redesign several years back.

the person complaining also claimed that the circled k actually stood for the kkk and not kosher.

brilliant.

yo whiteox, the secret is to not read anything that's longer than acouple words in these types of threads. for instance, you shouldnt have even read this shit im typing right now.

before i even start on the new season im downloading the torrents of 1-4 (already have 5) and re-watching this shit.